Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

So, they will send me a 15ft headphone extension cord for basically $0.00? Free shipping as well with the code.

Edit: nevermind, they caught the glitch and fixed it.
the code also doesn't seem to work on the 8mz stylus unless somebody already used the code.

Ok, so hear me out. Now that I've seen the clues and seen an actual solution, how in THE FLYING FUCK do you get to mayonnaise from a set of Steely Dan tickets and a pair of drawer pulls.

I get that the show is at the Mayo Center, but where does the "nnaise" come in...

Ok, so hear me out. Now that I've seen the clues and seen an actual solution, how in THE FLYING FUCK do you get to mayonnaise from a set of Steely Dan tickets and a pair of drawer pulls.

I get that the show is at the Mayo Center, but where does the "nnaise" come in...
Mayonnaise was introduced in France by the Duke of Richelieu. Steely Dan isn't the clue, it's the Mayo Center. They give you two links with words that have some connection, and you have to figure out their weird logic in one or two words. Usually I have no clue what they're on about.

Last edited:
Mayonnaise was introduced in France by the Duke of Richelieu. Steely Dan isn't the clue, it's the Mayo Center. They give you two ideas that have some connection, and you have to figure out their weird logic in one or two words. Usually I have no clue what they're on about.
Now this is the type of content that keeps me coming back to the forum.

So, they will send me a 15ft headphone extension cord for basically $0.00? Free shipping as well with the code.

Edit: nevermind, they caught the glitch and fixed it.
very small, family run company in Brooklyn, please don't do that

I have had my old 60's from my AF days! (quite a few pad changes, and one send back for a new cable)
Yeah, I used to have the 60s and added the yellow Sennheiser foam pads. Then I had the 80s, 125s, and 225s. Gifted my dad the 125s, sold the rest over time to try other headsets: Beyer DT770s, AKG K702s, and Senn 650s, among others.

I always loved that lively Grado sound, especially with acoustic guitar recordings, but it would fatigue my ears quickly.

Has anybody ordered from Echo Audio before? Is shipping added to the prices of their recently arrived gear? I put an email out to them too but wasn't sure if anybody here knew about it.

Has anybody ordered from Echo Audio before? Is shipping added to the prices of their recently arrived gear? I put an email out to them too but wasn't sure if anybody here knew about it.
At least a couple times, yeah. I don't recall regarding shipping, I can check my history.

edit: shipping not included.

Back