Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

Here's a Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III all tube integrated amp in excellent condition, starting bid $1995, regular price $3295.

Open box Sutherland Insight for $1099, use code OPENBOX15 for another 15% off
LOL, I think its gone..............or the link is wrong ;)

Lintons with stands for $850

Can’t recall if this is the normal price but the Dentons are 50% list price off this weekend at MD:

I think the thing is those are the 80th Anniversary, not the newest 85th. I think there's a big difference in terms of build but I'm not entirely sure.

I think the thing is those are the 80th Anniversary, not the newest 85th. I think there's a big difference in terms of build but I'm not entirely sure.

I think the majority of the people on here with Dentons have bought the 80ths. From what I remember reading there isn’t actually all that huge a difference in how they sound, at most maybe the 85ths dig a little bit deeper.

I think the majority of the people on here with Dentons have bought the 80ths. From what I remember reading there isn’t actually all that huge a difference in how they sound, at most maybe the 85ths dig a little bit deeper.
I'll acquiesce to you on this one, I don't really know beyond that I see the 80ths on sale a fair bit, and seldom the 85ths. But most reviews I've seen of them are of the 85ths.

I have the 80ths and they are really great bookshelf speakers. No clue the difference but I think the value is really good on them at the sale price.

I have the 80ths and they are really great bookshelf speakers. No clue the difference but I think the value is really good on them at the sale price.
This, they used to be available at $399 new regularly, that's what I paid. But $499 seems to be the best price new nowadays.

And the 80s are excellent bookshelf speakers, especially with the red mahogany veneer, which I think has superior sonic qualities to walnut.

Anyone in Europe looking for a deal one of my local stores is doing an open box clearance. Some nice discounts in there and they’re usually good with shipping across Europe once you pass a certain spend.

Back