Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

Here’s a flip of the coin. I always thought Sky Fi Audio’s prices were high AF. Here’s proof. Zu DWs in a standard finish for $1599 plus $275 shipping. If you want some entertainment, he states Zu charges $500 to “get on the waiting list”. Nope. Sorry. You put half down when you place your order. Want a pair? Get them from Zu for $999 and free shipping. Hopefully no one gets screwed.

Here’s a flip of the coin. I always thought Sky Fi Audio’s prices were high AF. Here’s proof. Zu DWs in a standard finish for $1599 plus $275 shipping. If you want some entertainment, he states Zu charges $500 to “get on the waiting list”. Nope. Sorry. You put half down when you place your order. Want a pair? Get them from Zu for $999 and free shipping. Hopefully no one gets screwed.

Speaking of Zu, was always curious about their praise of that Denon deck. Anyone have experience with it? I know here the Pioneer is typically favored until you get up to Grand Class price point, just curious!

Speaking of Zu, was always curious about their praise of that Denon deck. Anyone have experience with it? I know here the Pioneer is typically favored until you get up to Grand Class price point, just curious!
Likely not a whole lot of difference as they are built in the same factory as the Pioneer. The Pioneer costs less and IMO is infinitely more attractive.

Back