Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

With a $200 gift certificate, this is a no brainer.

Is the sumiko cart any good that they bundle with it in the states any good? They bundle it with some old ort red MC that is of zero interest to me over here, it’s a table that interests me down the line, but definitely sans cart!

Is the sumiko cart any good that they bundle with it in the states any good? They bundle it with some old ort red MC that is of zero interest to me over here, it’s a table that interests me down the line, but definitely sans cart!

No telling. Sumiko is the P-J distributor over here. They have cartridges made for them by someone- Excel in Japan most likely.

You know what I’d put on it.

No telling. Sumiko is the P-J distributor over here. They have cartridges made for them by someone- Excel in Japan most likely.

You know what I’d put on it.

Hahaha! I think we’d put the same cart on it 😉!

I’m not in the market for a new table but if I was that’d be around my budget and what I’d be strongly considering. I’d get it without a cart, it’s 200 cheaper and although I’m sure the quintet red costs more than 200 it’d never be used lol.

I decided to pass. Now that everyone is home all the time, I can never really play my turntable. It's collecting dust, unfortunately.
When you're ready, I hope Music Direct has a similar discount on the eucalyptus Classic EVO. MD lagged behind other dealers in closing out the first gen Classics, but when they finally dropped their price it was the lowest I saw.

A longshot but thought I'd ask if anyone has a Sonos coupon they don't plan to use that they could forward to me.

Finally ready to move forward on connecting my turntable to a multi-room setup so in the market for a Port and a few One SLs but my budget is tight.

A longshot but thought I'd ask if anyone has a Sonos coupon they don't plan to use that they could forward to me.

Finally ready to move forward on connecting my turntable to a multi-room setup so in the market for a Port and a few One SLs but my budget is tight.
Not sure that budget is tight and Sonos are quite compatible statements but I looked for a bit for wireless TT multi room and it may be the easiest option...echo audio had some used Play:1s recently but I think they might have sold out. Will keep an eye out though!

Not sure that budget is tight and Sonos are quite compatible statements but I looked for a bit for wireless TT multi room and it may be the easiest option...echo audio had some used Play:1s recently but I think they might have sold out. Will keep an eye out though!

I appreciate it! (And you’re right, especially with the Port!)

Back