Anime And/Or Manga!

Apparently the preview for Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 (the final movie in the rebuild series) is going to be streamed live in 13 hours.
Supposedly going to be 10 minutes of footage from it.

very interesting

but i've never seen any of the rebuild films... i hear they diverge heavily from the original show around 2.0

Last edited:
I went on an eva binge where I watched the whole original series, read the manga, and watched the rebuild films, but it's been years since then so I forgot most of it.

I generally see people describe it as Anno's anti-passion project, cause he hates the fanbase he's created and feels no desire to keep the soul of NGE alive in it. Especially with 3.0, which is the most controversial of the bunch among Eva fans.
i'm gonna be busy watching a bunch of shows during my trip at the mountains... from clannad (i'm gonna be ready with tissues) to K-on (i wish was as cute as the girls in that show), and aggretsuko season 2 (because dammit its the most relateable thing ever)

Reactions: oak
I only ever finished two or three endings in the Clannad VN. The ending with the tsundere one fucked me up, iirc. I need to replay it eventually, along with Katawa Shoujo.
did you get to after story

aparently in the anime thats the season that will BREAK YOU

also fun fact.. katawa shoujo came from 4chan

No, I just stopped playing before then for some reason.
watch the 2nd season of the clannad anime then (though you might wanna see the first season first because there are these robot scenes that are fairly crucial to the plot from what i know)

its on hidive. it will hurt (if you are a parent especially)

Reactions: oak
Don’t watch series anymore, really, but I try to catch interesting movies when I can.

I was going to comment on your Profile pic before and forgive me if I dice up the name was it Habeme Renmei? I remember it was a kind of sad Story. Anyway I don’t watch series too much either. Used to Love Noir, Evangeliion, FLCL, Chobits, GTO, Gundam, Trigun, Helsing, Read Or Die, Wolfs Rain, Samurai Champloo, Initial D, Etc....

I was going to comment on your Profile pic before and forgive me if I dice up the name was it Habeme Renmei? I remember it was a kind of sad Story. Anyway I don’t watch series too much either. Used to Love Noir, Evangeliion, FLCL, Chobits, GTO, Gundam, Trigun, Helsing, Read Or Die, Wolfs Rain, Samurai Champloo, Initial D, Etc....

Haibane Renmei!

Sounds like we watched anime during the same era.

Haibane Renmei!

Sounds like we watched anime during the same era.

Yeah I could tell by the profile pic we were from the same era. Funny because my first exposure to Anime was actually Battle of the Planets or G-Force when I was a kid, but I didn’t know what anime was back then. The first time I knew Anime was something different was when Robotech first aired on American TV, along with Voltron, Tranzor Z(Mazinger Z), etc back in the late 80’s.

Cowboy Bebop is the gold standard of Anime Dubs.

Cowboy bebop is the gold standard of anime period. I don’t really buy anime any more except for The Cowboy Bebop 20th Anniversary collection that recently came out. I mostly bought it for the first official pressing of the Soundtrack on vinyl but I will sit down and watch the Blu rays too eventually.

S
Cowboy bebop is the gold standard of anime period. I don’t really buy anime any more except for The Cowboy Bebop 20th Anniversary collection that recently came out. I mostly bought it for the first official pressing of the Soundtrack on vinyl but I will sit down and watch the Blu rays too eventually.

Paranoia Agent is worth your time.

I love kon’s movies but I’ve never watched paranoia agent. I need to move that up the list. Is there an easy way to watch it or do I just have to do internet stuff?

It rules. It’s pure Kon.

If you have a Plex account I can share my library with you.

S

Paranoia Agent is worth your time.

Is that the Anime that came out around the time FLCL came out in America? I remember there was a character that looked like Canti with a TV for a head, riding Roller Blades with a Bat or something or an I totally off on that?

Is that the Anime that came out around the time FLCL came out in America? I remember there was a character that looked like Canti with a TV for a head, riding Roller Blades with a Bat or something or an I totally off on that?

Roller blades + bat, yes. Canti, no. Just a kid in a baseball cap.

Also, if you want to be Plex friends you can share my personal library. It's modest but has some good stuff (all ripped from my own discs).

Back