Anime And/Or Manga!

Santi XcX

I don't know if there was a thread about this in the previous site, but if there was, I am ashamed to not have participated on it so I'm redeeming myself.

Anyways...

Last month I watched Kaguya: Love is War. It was kind of corny, but v wholesome and entertaining!!

I don't know if there was a thread about this in the previous site, but if there was, I am ashamed to not have participated on it so I'm redeeming myself.

Anyways...

Last month I watched Kaguya: Love is War. It was kind of corny, but v wholesome and entertaining!!
There was a thread but it kind of got buried over time. Glad to see it come back!

Kaguya is next on deck for me. I'm currently watching Devilman Crybaby and The Ancient Magus' Bride. Both are... interesting, but I'm cursious to see where they go considering the praise they generally get.

Also, have you watched The Promised Neverland? If not, check it out. Don't want to spoil anything, so all I'll say is that it's about an orphanage. That's all I got from a coworker and it was my favorite series so far this year.

I need to watch more anime

Heard great stuff about kaguyasama

Really need to get back to my backlog like k on, clannad, wandering son, etc

And I'm still trying to fill the Madoka sized hole in me

The only anime tattoo I would get is a red kyoko style soul gem

j2xchyp7myp21.jpg

I jest. Haven't really watched much lately, mostly waiting for season 3 my hero academia. Thinking about starting JoJo soon though.

I got TBs and TBs of anime cause my m8 wants me to give it a proper chance.

So far the only shit I like is Berserk,Bleach,Goblin Hunter & Pokemon.

I just dislike some of the over the top kid stuff in alot of this anime.. any decent mature stuff I am missing out on?

i am already... obtaining copies of hourou musuko (a coming of age story about transgender middle schoolers), revue starlight (queer theater done amazingly). and more madoka (because i love madoka)

Back