All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

ugh... anyone very any word on this. not sure I'd switch my Needlejuice order if "Head On/Pill" is not going to be on the vinyl.

while I do love the boys for being so free and open with their music with these releases, sometimes it just creates more headache than of they just did it themselves.
I know that feeling. I went with the eco box from Stolen Body because they said they were not altering the playlists. I have had several second thoughts, but decision paralysis is very real lately. I had the same experience when they released KG and SanFran16 in multiple variants over multiple sites. It just kind of made me feel tired. Sometimes I miss being able to just walk into Tower and buy Abbey Road.

Last edited:
when I looked earlier it seemed that Digger's Factory was doing 3xLP across the board on the live shows, but now looks pretty 50/50, so probably used where needed. the prices are also on the lower, if not lowest end I've seen for these shows for solid color variants. looks like at least one show got a splatter (maybe deluxe?) treatment that's more than double the standard price.

but seems worth considering if you want the shows intact without spending an arm and a leg.

Vinyl purchase – Limited editions - Diggers Factory

EDIT: looks kind Asheville is the only 2xLP

i think ill pick up one or two if i can listen to them before in time..

any recommendations ? Asheville and Adelaide appeal to me looking at the setlists

And in case it gets pulledScreenshot_20210114-174705_Chrome.jpg

And in case it gets pulledView attachment 83862
Good lord! I'm gonna need a Kallax just for Gizz albums. And this will probably be out before I even receive my copy of K.G. :)

Back