All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I cannot afford that live bundle right now but I want one of those live shows. I’m thinking London. Anyone have suggestions?
I love the bitter boogie closer on Asheville but harmonica is the key to my heart, you also get 3 other boogies and a really good rattlesnake.

Adelaide is my other favorite with a strong setlist ending with a great head on medley. I really don’t think you can go wrong with any of them, just look at the setlist and see which one has more tracks you enjoy.

I love the bitter boogie closer on Asheville but harmonica is the key to my heart, you also get 3 other boogies and a really good rattlesnake.

Adelaide is my other favorite with a strong setlist ending with a great head on medley. I really don’t think you can go wrong with any of them, just look at the setlist and see which one has more tracks you enjoy.
apparently the Asheville files provided by the band have a couple mislabeled/missing tracks. I messaged Needlejuice about it since I ordered the live bundle from them, you may want to contact your seller if you pre-ordered the show

apparently the Asheville files provided by the band have a couple mislabeled/missing tracks. I messaged Needlejuice about it since I ordered the live bundle from them, you may want to contact your seller if you pre-ordered the show

I ordered from Needle Juice as well. Let me know what they say.

I also just noticed that Needle Juice rearranged the setlist order on Live in Brussels and Live in Paris, per their website tracklist. Wondering if this is just a typo on their webpage, or they did this specifically to make those live shows 2xLP sets instead of 3xLP (save money?). I asked them on reddit. Honestly, I really don't want two live shows in which the sequence of the songs is not in the order they were played that evening. Really stupid. Thinking about cancelling my Needle Juice order. Looks like the Diggers Factory 3xLP sets have all the tracks in the proper sequence.

Actual SetlistNEEDLE JUICE SETLIST
1. Evil StarSide A1. Evil Star
2. Venusian 22. Venusian 2
3. Super Bug3. Super Bug
4. The Lord of Lightning4. The Lord of Lightning
5. Alter Me III5. Alter Me III
6. Altered Beast IV6. Altered Beast IV
7. People-Vultures
8. This ThingSide B9. Sense
9. Sense14. Robot Stop
10. The Wheel15. Big Fig Wasp
11. The Bird Song16. Gamma Knife
12. Down the Sink
13. Work this TimeSide C10. The Wheel
14. Robot Stop11. The Bird Song
15. Big Fig Wasp12. Down the Sink
16. Gamma Knife13. Work this Time
17. Float Along-Fill Your Lungs
Side D7. People-Vultures
8. This Thing
17. Float Along-Fill Your Lungs

I ordered from Needle Juice as well. Let me know what they say.

I also just noticed that Needle Juice rearranged the setlist order on Live in Brussels and Live in Paris, per their website tracklist. Wondering if this is just a typo on their webpage, or they did this specifically to make those live shows 2xLP sets instead of 3xLP (save money?). I asked them on reddit. Honestly, I really don't want two live shows in which the sequence of the songs is not in the order they were played that evening. Really stupid. Thinking about cancelling my Needle Juice order. Looks like the Diggers Factory 3xLP sets have all the tracks in the proper sequence.
yeah, I don't know if NJ gave a response but I did see someone on Reddit mention the Paris was altered to fit on 2xLP. It's not a perfect solution but with there are other compromises being made, like splitting "Head On/Pill" over two sides on one of the shows due to it being 30 mins, so I ultimately am ok with it.

yeah, I don't know if NJ gave a response but I did see someone on Reddit mention the Paris was altered to fit on 2xLP. It's not a perfect solution but with there are other compromises being made, like splitting "Head On/Pill" over two sides on one of the shows due to it being 30 mins, so I ultimately am ok with it.

Here is Live in Paris:

Actual SetlistNEEDLE JUICE SETLIST
1. Evil StarSide A1. Evil Star
2. Venusian 22. Venusian 2
3. Perihelion3. Perihelion
4. Crumbling Castle16. All is Known
5. The Fourth Colour17. Boogieman Sam
6. Desert Dunes…18. Mars for the Rich
7. The Castle in the Air
8. Muddy WaterSide B15. Anoxia
9. People-Vultures4. Crumbling Castle
10. Mr. Beat5. The Fourth Colour
11. Hot Water6. Desert Dunes…
12. This Thing7. The Castle in the Air
13. Billabong Valley8. Muddy Water
14. Nuclear Fusion
15. AnoxiaSide C9. People-Vultures
16. All is Known10. Mr. Beat
17. Boogieman Sam11. Hot Water
18. Mars for the Rich12. This Thing
19. Am I In Heaven
Side D13. Billabong Valley
14. Nuclear Fusion
19. Am I In Heaven

why would you shift the track order of a flowing live show? wtf.
My thoughts exactly. Especially a Gizz show that often just segues between all the tracks. I get split Head On due to the length with a simple fade in and fade out between sides, but,splitting up the show as a cost-savings method (my guess as their intentions) is just stupid. I'll let you know if they ever respond.

Let me know what’s found out about this. I’ll most likely cancel my boxset if these live shows aren’t done properly. I have an email/message out to Stolen Body now.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. Especially a Gizz show that often just segues between all the tracks. I get split Head On due to the length with a simple fade in and fade out between sides, but,splitting up the show as a cost-savings method (my guess as their intentions) is just stupid. I'll let you know if they ever respond.
They are charging $30 bucks for each show too. I get that they are probably doing their best with designing the gatefold, but they are making a considerable amount of money off of these with them being open preorders and not having to give a share of the profits. I guess the days of reasonably priced records are really behind us 😪

Yes, the shows are not in order. Stolen body hasn’t gotten back to anyone as of yet. Here’s Needlejuice’s second response.
View attachment 81908
Yeah, I'm out. Gonna cancel my NJ vinyl box set. I want the shows as they were originally played, not some hodgepodge reassignment. Thanks for getting their response.

Kind of disingenuous to do this. It doesn’t make sense to me.
They should have at least flagged it on their website for those releases."The sequence of the tracks is not in order due to x, y, and z." That caveat alone would have quickly made me pass on this thing. Now I need to go through the cancellation/refund process.

They just responded and said they figured it out. Some of the sides will have 26 minutes of music but the track listing should be updated on the site. Not sure how to feel about that but 🤷 at least they are being transparent when asked and they actually put the track listing up.

still no response from stolen body.

Back