All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

@zdkaiser, @Eriatarka, @DeadwaxDude, @Enaz Fox, @displayname

Just in case you guys wanted one.

Edit: direct link:

I'm sitting this one out but didn't want anyone who wants it to miss out
After all that site crashing,etc., only 55 have been sold so far...

I picked up a Mystery Jack/Cygoodies Asheville today so my limit was hit. I may end up snagging this in a week or so and gifting my needlejuice if it hasn’t sold out but I’m not holding my breath.

I picked up a Mystery Jack/Cygoodies Asheville today so my limit was hit. I may end up snagging this in a week or so and gifting my needlejuice if it hasn’t sold out but I’m not holding my breath.
Honestly one of the live albums is the only one of these ones they released that I might consider getting, since I don't have any live Gizz, but I haven't gotten around to checking them out yet.

I never end up spinning demos of sets I do have so it's easier to save my money on that.

I appreciate the tag! Agreed on potentially sitting this one out. Comes out to around 80$CDN 😔

I'll take the day to think it over. These should last a while!

Aural Pleasure has only sold 87 copies of the Demos Vol. 1 and 2. That is really surprising to me given the love everyone has for their Poly. Here I was chomping at the bit last Saturday trying to snag one before they sold out. These are barely moving for some reason.
I already purchased a copy of the demos and am trying not to double-dip on these, and while Aural Pleasure's would probably be the one I would have purchased had I waited longer based off of their Polygondwanaland pressing, to me it seems a bit unnecessary to have these demos sound as amazing as possible...or at least it's not enough of a selling point to double-dip on this release.

Aural Pleasure has only sold 87 copies of the Demos Vol. 1 and 2. That is really surprising to me given the love everyone has for their Poly. Here I was chomping at the bit last Saturday trying to snag one before they sold out. These are barely moving for some reason.
I did the same thing. I suspect this one will be a grower. There is a lot of competition and AP didn't have mock-ups available or anything. I remember the AP version of Poly not really being recognized as special until after the initial run had already sold out. The AP Demos will probably become sought after one other pressings start shipping and getting reviewed a bit.

Back