All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

imagizzhead

Reserved sold out as I got in but got 3 GA tickets for $100 so I’m not complaining. Renting a car after all and road tripping it up. Hope to meet some of you! Just got a 420 friendly airbnb 15 minutes from Red Rocks to boot. Can’t believe this is happening!

Red Rocks is a really phenomenal venue. You’re going to be so glad you went.

Last edited:
I'm sure I won't be alone in this group, but KGATLW was my most listened to artist of the decade according to Spotify. What's most impressive to me about that is I only discovered them in 2017 when Microtonal came out. I'm glad I've had this community to share the love and joy of all things in the Gizzverse. Thank you all!

I'm sure I won't be alone in this group, but KGATLW was my most listened to artist of the decade according to Spotify. What's most impressive to me about that is I only discovered them in 2017 when Microtonal came out. I'm glad I've had this community to share the love and joy of all things in the Gizzverse. Thank you all!

It helps that they released like 48 albums since then, so even just listening to each album once would probably be enough to rocket them to the top of the list lol

I would have if I wanted to, sat there for a minute or so while they were available on the fence, but I think its time to stop collecting multiple variants of the same album.

Man, 12 hour days working in Boise Idaho made me oblivious to this. Would have given my copy to my cousin who fell in love with the band at the Chicago show this summer. Awh well, thanks for sharing!

Back