All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Due to unfortunate timing, I will not be able to make the pilgrimage to Red Rocks for the 3 hour show on the 6th. I know the group here is really the only people I know that can understand this disappointment. For anyone going, please share photos so we can all live vicariously through you.

Besides you the only others I know were @nasa_life @Notgabewhite
I'm hoping to at least get somewhat close on one of the two nights. Not usually a picture taker at shows but I'll make sure to set a reminder for my fried self to snap some! Really sorry to hear that you can't make it.

Looks like Flightless is participating in RSD AUS this year. We're getting Amyl and the Sniffers debut EP's re-released through the label. Limited to 500 copies. Figured some here would be interested.

The COVID took the marathon shows away... at least at Red Rocks at this point. Hoping they can reschedule them. Stay safe out there everyone.
I have tickets for the Brooklyn show on 4/30, I haven't received any notice on whether it is still happening or not at this point but with the way things are here in NY I can only assume it will be cancelled/postponed.

I have tickets for the Brooklyn show on 4/30, I haven't received any notice on whether it is still happening or not at this point but with the way things are here in NY I can only assume it will be cancelled/postponed.

No "official" word from the band but the city of Denver just cancelled all events until at least May 11th, Red Rocks included. Cancelled my airbnb off of that alone as so many people were planning on traveling for these shows. This is going to change so much and it's just starting...

No "official" word from the band but the city of Denver just cancelled all events until at least May 11th, Red Rocks included. Cancelled my airbnb off of that alone as so many people were planning on traveling for these shows. This is going to change so much and it's just starting...
yeah, I suspect that the city/venue will cancel the show rather than it coming from the band.

Flightless warehouse sale goes live in about 28 minutes. They are also putting up whatever Flightless 168 had in stock.

Anything you're hoping to see? I'd like to grab a copy of Grace Cummings if it pops up. I'm doubtful for any early King Gizz Presses but who knows!

Anything you're hoping to see? I'd like to grab a copy of Grace Cummings if it pops up. I'm doubtful for any early King Gizz Presses but who knows!

Wouldn't mind being able to get a Hell Edition Rat's Nest so I could give my copy I have already to my cousin. Besides that wouldn't mind some earlier Murlocs/Gizz pressings!

Ended up with Baked Beans for 10$ off and grabbed a copy of Pacific (Haruomi Hosono) from the 168 section. Nothing crazy popped up, but I made it out happy! I've been wanting a copy of Pacific for a while now (y)

New songs too! Quarantine, Parking, Anamnesis, A Brief History of Planet Earth. Last one sounds like an outro thing maybe like Evil Star, but I think those others sound like legit songs. Dunno how I feel spending that much for a 24hr stream rental though, they could just about produce a DVD for that much surely.

A Brief History of Planet Earth. Last one sounds like an outro thing maybe like Evil Star, but I think those others sound like legit songs.

This is confirmed to be a 15 minute medley (also seems to be meshed together from multiple countries?) It was also the working title for Murder of the Universe so should be interesting.

Back