All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Pretty much dropped collecting pins a few years ago to collect records, but must say I am tempted to grab these. 🤔
I'm dipping my toe in pin collecting as I've found I have a ton more pins than I thought that I've gathered over the years. My only rule now is that I won't buy a pin outright, with exceptions such as foreign country travel, pins included in a bundle/subscription (e.g. Third Man Vault) or if I just really enjoy the label, artist, need a bump into free shipping territory, etc.

I'm dipping my toe in pin collecting as I've found I have a ton more pins than I thought that I've gathered over the years. My only rule now is that I won't buy a pin outright, with exceptions such as foreign country travel, pins included in a bundle/subscription (e.g. Third Man Vault) or if I just really enjoy the label, artist, need a bump into free shipping territory, etc.
I mostly collect band/music pins (Grateful Dead and Ween mostly), but I came to the conclusion a few years ago that for each pin I was buying I could have bought a new/used record for the same price. And thus, just like that, I switched from one addiction to another. 🤣

I did try to buy one of those King Gizz gator pins on reddit last year but the guy was out.

Last edited:
some live albums are going up digitally on their Bandcamp at the moment, all proceeds going to charity for Australian animals:

100% OF PROCEEDS GO TO ANIMALS AUSTRALIA

* Bandcamp are donating their revenue share from this release (and all the bushfire related releases) to fire relief charities

Live In Adelaide '19, by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
View attachment 28842

Live In Paris '19, by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
View attachment 28843
30 minute head on/pill🤯

Last edited:
some live albums are going up digitally on their Bandcamp at the moment, all proceeds going to charity for Australian animals:

* Bandcamp are donating their revenue share from this release (and all the bushfire related releases) to fire relief charities

View attachment 28842

View attachment 28843
giphy.gif

View attachment 28842

View attachment 28843
I was super stoked to see these being released last night, and I appreciate the charitable donation. But I just cannot get into the mix. The shows and setlists are great, but the recording, imo, leaves a lot to be desired.

Trying to make this happen as long as my second friend can swing the money. No repeat songs, back to back nights, 6 hours of Gizz.

Just extended our Airbnb, getting that Tuesday off of work and grabbing tickets on Thursday. Can’t believe I’m making both of these shows...

Will be amazing, only just recently realised I'm missing out on the LA show by two days :(

Well, grabbed my tickets but had to pay resell for GA. Only ones left are the $200 reserved rows 2-7 that you have to buy in pairs. Almost two days sold out at Red Rocks 5 months before the shows. INSANE.

Last edited:
Friendly reminder to anyone interested in the bands solo efforts. Joey's new electronic album will go up on Flightless at 9AM AEDT January 31st

Curious if any of y'all are gonna grab it. Here's the write up from the Flightless newsletter and some sneak peaks of the package. Newest single attached HERE

Screenshot_20200128-170334.jpg

20200128_171113.jpg20200128_171138.jpg

I wasn't planning on getting it, at least not before hearing it first, but you're testing my FOMO with this post.

edit: well, it's sold out. guess I'm not getting it

I grabbed it, but won't lie.. Felt quite a bit of FOMO. If I ever feel the need to give it a new home your the first one I'll get in touch with (y)

I grabbed it, but won't lie.. Felt quite a bit of FOMO. If I ever feel the need to give it a new home your the first one I'll get in touch with (y)
thanks, but I couldn't even make it through the first video, though I only tried once or twice. Gizz could very well be my favorite band going at the moment but I don't think this release from Joey is for me.

Blows my mind that this release would sell out so fast, and that Grace Cummings sold out, but there are still 18 copies of Pretty Faces up.

Blows my mind that this release would sell out so fast, and that Grace Cummings sold out, but there are still 18 copies of Pretty Faces up.

Ah damn! I've been wanting to grab that, but it's been out of stock for a while. Guess they added some remaining, wish I grabbed one with my last order. It's a great album (y)

Due to unfortunate timing, I will not be able to make the pilgrimage to Red Rocks for the 3 hour show on the 6th. I know the group here is really the only people I know that can understand this disappointment. For anyone going, please share photos so we can all live vicariously through you.

Back