All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I was on the fence about the CHUNKY photo book, mostly on justifying the cost, so I let it slip. But my wife surprised me with it this morning. Haven't given it a full on look through, but I'm surprised at the quality and how engaging it is. Probably not much in it for a casual fan, but it makes a great gift!

I was on the fence about the CHUNKY photo book, mostly on justifying the cost, so I let it slip. But my wife surprised me with it this morning. Haven't given it a full on look through, but I'm surprised at the quality and how engaging it is. Probably not much in it for a casual fan, but it makes a great gift!
what a wonderful surprise!

2.02 Killer Year

I mean, I watch and enjoy the occasional Cool 3D World video, or Surreal Entertainment video and weird shit like that, which is exactly what this feels like to me, but after the last few videos which have been far more interesting this just doesn't really do much for me.

I mean, I watch and enjoy the occasional Cool 3D World video, or Surreal Entertainment video and weird shit like that, which is exactly what this feels like to me, but after the last few videos which have been far more interesting this just doesn't really do much for me.

This is a little more Cool 3D World than they've done before, but its not entirely new ground for KGATLW either. For some reason it really tickles me seeing this come up in music videos, theres a real wave of it at the moment; Black Midi, Remi Wolf and Glass Animals have all done it recently and it feels like at least something pops up every week on Rage too. Ambrose's character in this even seems reminiscent of those surreal creepy Simpsons memes too.

Butterfly 3000 showed up 10 days early, Hindi variant from Australia, ended up being a yellow copy. Thing sounded great and the album as a whole continues to grow on me. A lot of the grooves are infectious and I'll get the little melodies stuck in my head. Happy to have it and cool to see the Needlejuice Boxes on socials. Excited for the Stolen Body stuff to come in.

Butterfly 3000 showed up 10 days early, Hindi variant from Australia, ended up being a yellow copy. Thing sounded great and the album as a whole continues to grow on me. A lot of the grooves are infectious and I'll get the little melodies stuck in my head. Happy to have it and cool to see the Needlejuice Boxes on socials. Excited for the Stolen Body stuff to come in.
Nice. Cant wait for my copy from the UK store.
I think shipping date is 13th.

nice! the AUS store got me a replacement disc for my German variant, which is red (my defective is blue), I totally agree that the album sounds great on vinyl. I like the album more than I initially did but it's still mid-tier for me overall, but even mid-tier Gizz is excellent!

$46 for a 1xLP pressing? Newbury is out of their minds!

They've gone off the rails on the pricing.

Needlejuice's Gizz Live Boxsets arrived and will be shipping out soon!

I ordered this and I think it looks pretty damn good, but I kind of don't love how there's little, to no cohesion of the colors/styles for each show.

The European Live box from Rough Trade finally shipped this weekend as well.

Ne

Newbury Me, Please

Music Matters has 2LP Lee Morgan albums for $125. Saw that the other day looking for copies of Tom Cat. Ridiculous!

And as of last year, it was still $10 shipping, for slow ass media mail, unless you spent $200. LMFAO!

Further evidence that VMP and Newbury are actually the same company. Or at the very least have the same primary investors poising their leadership board meetings.

Back