All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Can't wait for Bittersweet Demons and the reissues to show up, this band never disappoints me!
you're lucky you nabbed the reissues. I think Flightless did put a few up of Loopholes recently, but I found out too late... though I think they said they'll be doing another repress.

Bittersweet Demons might be my favorite of theirs. I've definitely listened to it more than any of their other albums

Last edited:
you're lucky you nabbed the reissues. I think Flightless did put a few up of Loopholes recently, but I found out too late... though I think they said they'll be doing another repress.

Bittersweet Demons might be my favorite of theirs. I've definitely listened to it more than any of their other albums

Yup, you should be seeing more reissues up for murls and another press of LW!

king gizzard & the lizard wizard​

live in melbourne '21 (fuzz club official bootleg)​

fuzz club​

limited hand- numbered coke bottle green splatter 3lp + 62x62cm poster (666 only) (pre-order)​

View attachment 106424

saw this, but as cool as that artwork is I really love that photo of Stu crouching holding the Flying Microtonal Banana

edit: my bad, that's the Live In Sydney cover. I already ordered Live In Melbourne from Mystery Jack.

saw this, but as cool as that artwork is I really love that photo of Stu crouching holding the Flying Microtonal Banana

edit: my bad, that's the Live In Sydney cover. I already ordered Live In Melbourne from Mystery Jack.
I mean, I can't keep track. I keep ordering things, and they never show up, because everything's backed-up for eight months... But I had to spring for this one just because it looks so good.

Back