All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I don't think I would get from NJ anyway. I have their boxset pre-ordered and I am trying not to put all my bootleg eggs in one basket, but would rather spread the love. that said if Mystery Jack does one I would most likely consider that as the Live in Asheville I got from them is really nice.
Yeah I'd have liked one from Mystery Jack too. Those looked absolutely amazing. I respect wanting to spread the love too. I've just always had good experiences with Digger's Factory and liked that they did the 3LP versions of these so I stuck with it. They did cancel my Demos Vol 1 though, so I'm still on the look out for that to complete the set. Been eyeing one on Discogs but haven't bit yet.

I don't think I would get from NJ anyway. I have their boxset pre-ordered and I am trying not to put all my bootleg eggs in one basket, but would rather spread the love. that said if Mystery Jack does one I would most likely consider that as the Live in Asheville I got from them is really nice.
I'm waiting for Drastic Plastic (cool to see a Nebraska shop doing some) to do this one, everything else up to this point I have on order from somewhere. I am also waiting on a response back from Sound Merch.

Yeah I'd have liked one from Mystery Jack too. Those looked absolutely amazing. I respect wanting to spread the love too. I've just always had good experiences with Digger's Factory and liked that they did the 3LP versions of these so I stuck with it. They did cancel my Demos Vol 1 though, so I'm still on the look out for that to complete the set. Been eyeing one on Discogs but haven't bit yet.
I don't have any from Digger's Factory so maybe I should just order this one and put it to bed. the only problem is that Mystery Jack has set a high bar that if they're going to do one I will probably consider it. the main problem with Mystery Jack is that they are definitely on the premium priced side of the bootleg releases.

i allready bought the Melbourne 21 from them , they also told me that they cant add any item to an order or combine orders..
i think ill pass, also dont want to end up with too many of the live records

Chunky book is live on the various Gizzverse sites.

READ

edit. looks like the book is sold out on the US and AU, but still available on EU Gizzverse

It’s pretty groovy for a fully percussive album.
Absolutely loving the layers on some of the tracks though and definitely a little more bummed about missing the wax after streaming it a couple of times.
I’m more excited to get that vinyl now that I feel I didn’t jump the gun and make a mistake. I think it’s a pretty great album. Although I get why some people will inevitably hate it.

It’s pretty groovy for a fully percussive album.
Absolutely loving the layers on some of the tracks though and definitely a little more bummed about missing the wax after streaming it a couple of times.
Feeling this too. It's a fun listen. Definitely interested to hear if anyone samples from it too.

Interior People

Well, that’s the kind of video I’ve been waiting for and I’m glad it’s for one of my favorite tunes on the album.

Love the little moments that match up with the lyrics. Like “lens flare” and the “punch through the dry wall inside my skull” line.

My favorite thus far.

Well, that’s the kind of video I’ve been waiting for and I’m glad it’s for one of my favorite tunes on the album.

Love the little moments that match up with the lyrics. Like “lens flare” and the “punch through the dry wall inside my skull” line.

My favorite thus far.

Exactly my thoughts too, these songs really just need that extra bit of production quality and plot in their videos than we've been getting before this.

Back