All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I will say this much, aside from the defect with Interior People the vinyl of this album sounds much better than the streaming.

emailed Gizzverse to replace my copy, waiting to hear back from them. hopefully the process isn't too much of a headache. I remember replacing Gumboot Soup due to a defect was a bit of a hassle.

I really want this version since I have all the other Digger's boots and it's 3 LP, but for some reason they suddenly won't ship to the US anymore or at least that's what the website tells me now :-(
Just tried to pick one up as well.
Same results...🤔

Bummer

I really want this version since I have all the other Digger's boots and it's 3 LP, but for some reason they suddenly won't ship to the US anymore or at least that's what the website tells me now :-(

if you`re fine with extra costs... you can have them send it to me and i can forward it to you.

obviously that offer stands for any of you. you might be able to make a group order and ill forward it to one of you, who does the rest via media mail

Just tried to pick one up as well.
Same results...🤔

Bummer

Man, I JUST found out literally yesterday that Field Report did a limited pressing (300) of their latest release through Diggers Factory a few months ago. The only thing that's left is a test pressing, and now I can't even order it?

giphy.gif

Man, I JUST found out literally yesterday that Field Report did a limited pressing (300) of their latest release through Diggers Factory a few months ago. The only thing that's left is a test pressing, and now I can't even order it?

giphy.gif
Actually wait, I'm getting no such restriction on the Field Report record. It's only an issue when I add the Live in Sydney record to my cart. Seems like a release-specific issue, then?

Edit: the Live in Sydney listing does say it's being offered without any margin, so maybe that's why.

Last edited:
It's working now! Must have took off the restriction.
with a 50 day countdown it seems like I can wait this out a bit to see who else has a pre-order for this before committing to it, but it really does look nice.

who else announced they are doing this? Needlejuice? they're usually the first to announce a pre-order for the bootlegs.

with a 50 day countdown it seems like I can wait this out a bit to see who else has a pre-order for this before committing to it, but it really does look nice.

who else announced they are doing this? Needlejuice? they're usually the first to announce a pre-order for the bootlegs.
Yeah them and I think Stolen Body. Needle Juice has two cool looking variants and one that I don't like, but this DF one is the only 3LP one I've seen yet which is why I want it. Their pressings of these boots all sound amazing imo.

Yeah them and I think Stolen Body. Needle Juice has two cool looking variants and one that I don't like, but this DF one is the only 3LP one I've seen yet which is why I want it. Their pressings of these boots all sound amazing imo.
I don't think I would get from NJ anyway. I have their boxset pre-ordered and I am trying not to put all my bootleg eggs in one basket, but would rather spread the love. that said if Mystery Jack does one I would most likely consider that as the Live in Asheville I got from them is really nice.

Back