All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

yeah, that was one of my thoughts as it just an easy solution and does make sense. I don't think I would do it this way for every band, but for Gizz I'm eventually going to have a lot of live records so keeping the live albums together after the most recent studio release is probably what I'll do.

thanks!
If a band or artist only has a single live album it totally would make sense to keep it in order with where it released (Flaming Lips Onboard the ISS comes to mind, I keep that next to Oczy). When the live albums start to become a life of their own, it's best to give them that breathing space, haha.

Mine is still just sitting confirmed, I grabbed the Hindi from AUS. Which variant did you get?
yeah, mine is still in Australia per the tracking and looks like it should hit my door around mid-July. as I am 3/4 German I decided to go with the German variant. I didn't put much thought into it other than I pretty much knew I wanted to go for a different language than English..ha ha

yeah, mine is still in Australia per the tracking and looks like it should hit my door around mid-July. as I am 3/4 German I decided to go with the German variant. I didn't put much thought into it other than I pretty much knew I wanted to go for a different language than English..ha ha
hopefully I get tracking soon!

Kind of disappointed in this. This isn't "Mystery Marble". This was supposed to be the 2nd recent pressing from Ethereal Groove.View attachment 103636

Should I... Say something?🤔
I love that color, not sure I've seen a record quite like that before... but, there ain't nothing marble about that, unless that's the mystery

Kind of disappointed in this. This isn't "Mystery Marble". This was supposed to be the 2nd recent pressing from Ethereal Groove.View attachment 103636

Should I... Say something?🤔
I'd probably just let it slide. If it plays well and sounds good, that'll do. There definitely is no marble, but it still looks good.

Was not sure where else to post this, but, wow Bittersweet Demons is pretty damn great. I’ve streamed it 4-5 times today...are all the Murlocs albums this good?
This is the first one I've listened to as well. But if you decide they are it looks like some of their albums just got restocked on au.gizzverse

Was not sure where else to post this, but, wow Bittersweet Demons is pretty damn great. I’ve streamed it 4-5 times today...are all the Murlocs albums this good?
I have the vinyl coming, but I totally forgot to check this out today.

I have their other albums besides Loopholes, and they're fun, but honestly I haven't listened to them all that much

While I feel this one is a bit different then previous releases, its growing on me just like Manic Candid did. Worth going back for sure just for all the mouth harp at least. Not like I have an Ambrose themed fishy on my leg or anything 🤓 excited for my local to get it in after his vacation.

I would say they all are roughly this good yes, but stylistically Bittersweet Demons is a bit different. Has a slower rnb maturity kind of thing happening. There is a tendency I think for them to get more refined with each album, the first two are a little rougher around the edges like the first King Gizz releases, not worse though.

Dreams video is live on YouTube

This is is probably my favourite so far, but I'm actually not really vibing in general with these first three videos; at least compared to pretty much all their others. Apparently Jason is making a couple so I'm still hopeful for those, but we'll see.

Back