All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I'm hoping it's just a teaser. Eric said in their last AMA they've tried live recording a bunch of times and never liked how it turned out, but this looks and sounds great. I can't really see why they would just leave it at that and not publish a full live album.
I saw on Reddit earlier that one of their tour photographers posted a pic on Instagram of Stu from a show with the caption of something like, 'Huge News Coming Soon', which some people think might be concerning a live album.

I saw on Reddit earlier that one of their tour photographers posted a pic on Instagram of Stu from a show with the caption of something like, 'Huge News Coming Soon', which some people think might be concerning a live album.

She showed up in that thread to clarify, the news is a project of her own. Not related to new music from King Gizz.

For those of you who missed the white Flightless exclusive of Sketches:

Turntable Lab doing an exclusive in light blue vinyl. Limited to 750, shipping mid-October.

Turntable Lab doing an exclusive in light blue vinyl. Limited to 750, shipping mid-October.
I have the white pressing, but might need this anyway.

Maybe this is a sign of more vendor exclusives coming at some point. Maybe even a VMP exclusive at some point.

Flightless just got back to me after I threatened to reverse charges through my card. They want to see the record playing on a table and sound being affected. They are disregarding the photos I sent of the chipped edges of the record from transit damage and the gaping seam split caused when it crashed through repeatedly. According to their return policy, if the damage does not affect playback then they don’t cover it.

Flightless just got back to me after I threatened to reverse charges through my card. They want to see the record playing on a table and sound being affected. They are disregarding the photos I sent of the chipped edges of the record from transit damage and the gaping seam split caused when it crashed through repeatedly. According to their return policy, if the damage does not affect playback then they don’t cover it.
damn. I hate hearing stories like this about bands/labels I really love. I am hoping it works out for you!

Ordered!! Surprised this hasn't sold out. I feel like it hasn't been advertised much, didn't get a TTL email, or see anything on the King Gizz Reddit

Wow, new Oh Sees video for Gholu is nuts. Most fucked up thing I've seen in a while. RIYL stop motion animation, extreme (clay) gore, and cannibalism.
Saw that, hahahaha, well it is fitting for an album named Face Stabber.

Also, thanks to @Tillman , Oh Sees have their very own thread here! Come join the plentiful (lol) discussions going on within!
Oh Sees thread

New signee to Flightless:

Big fan of the single after 1 listen. There's a real good scene for folk like this in Australia at the moment, Angie McMahon and Georgia Mulligan are two good examples that I was reminded of.

Looks to be a good friend of Leah Senior's based on Instagram, and it seems her normal crew have recorded the coming album so I'm very keen.

Ordered!! Surprised this hasn't sold out. I feel like it hasn't been advertised much, didn't get a TTL email, or see anything on the King Gizz Reddit

It is sold out now. I think the reason for a slow sellout (taking a whole day) is because the TTL homepage did not have this featured while the sale was well under way. I had to go back to my email and go directly to the item page.

It is sold out now. I think the reason for a slow sellout (taking a whole day) is because the TTL homepage did not have this featured while the sale was well under way. I had to go back to my email and go directly to the item page.
Woah weird stuff. Cool to see it sell out! Usually TTL releases more stock tho so I’m sure more people will be able to grab it over the next few weeks

Back