All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

my blue TTL Sketches arrived to go along with my white Flightless copy.

If they would have went 200g I would have went for it but I didn't for the same reason I won't buy another copy of Poly on vinyl... If they aren't doing anything above and beyond what I already have (the obi was a nice bonus but I don't have any other Gizz obi's), I'll save the cash for the next inevitable album. :ROFLMAO: Curious as to if you are going to spin this one more often or just as more of a rounding out of the collection?

If they would have went 200g I would have went for it but I didn't for the same reason I won't buy another copy of Poly on vinyl... If they aren't doing anything above and beyond what I already have (the obi was a nice bonus but I don't have any other Gizz obi's), I'll save the cash for the next inevitable album. :ROFLMAO: Curious as to if you are going to spin this one more often or just as more of a rounding out of the collection?
it was an impulse buy, but I will definitely be spinning it

Might as well try here, and because I trust you all more than people on reddit. I purchased the Blue Nebula variant for Face Stabber and am wondering if anyone is interested in trading one disc of their Blood in Eyeball variant? So that we both have one of each
hey @Dark Star Boogie, I ordered the "Blood in Eyeball" Face Stabber and my disc 1 was defective with a scratch on Side B. Castle Face took forever to send me a replacement that they actually sent me a full copy rather than just a replacement disc, so if you want my defective copy I can PIF it to you so you can mix-and-match your copy.

let me know if you're interested, otherwise I will most likely put it up in the PIF thread.

Last edited:
Well make sure you let us know what you think of the sound. Would love a comparison to the Flightless White as well. Good impulse!
I haven't listened to my Flightless copy in a while but this TTL version sounds completely fine. no issues at all so far and sounds clean and just as I remembered, so no issues there...I don't even have warping worth noting despite the TTL notepad stuffed in the shipping envelope they insist on using.

hey @Dark Star Boogie, I ordered the "Blood in Eyeball" Face Stabber and my disc 1 was defective with a scratch on Side B. Castle Face took forever to send me a replacement that they actually sent me a full copy rather than just a replacement disc, so if you want my defective copy I can PIF it to you so you can mix-and-match your copy.

let me know if you're interested, otherwise I will most likely put it up in the PIF thread.
I would absolutely love that.
I’ll pay shipping.

Back