Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

Havent posted my collages since we couldnt upload pics but i still have them all saved in excel so here are my last 4 weeks!

8-May​
15-May​
22-May​
29-May​
1​
Jessie Ware - That! Feels Good!Jessie Ware - That! Feels Good!fun. - Aim and IgniteKali Uchis - Red Moon in Venus
2​
Spellling - The Turning WheelAriana Grande - thank u, nextSimon and Garfunkle - BookendsJessie Ware - That! Feels Good!
3​
Drake - ViewsMetro Boomin - HEROES & VILLIANSFleetwood Mac - The DanceSt Vincent - Daddy's Home
4​
Mitski - Bury Me at Makeout CreekNatalie Prass - The Future and the PastJessie Ware - That! Feels Good!Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia
5​
Lana Del Rey - Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean BlvdBo Burnham - What.The White Stripes - ElephantLana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell
6​
Kali Uchis - Red Moon in VenusJanelle Monae - Dirty ComputerKali Uchis - Red Moon in VenusBeyonce - RENAISSANCE
7​
The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to DieGoldspot - Tally of the Yes MenFather John Misty - I Love You HoneybearLorde - Melodrama
8​
Car Seat Headrest - Twin FantasyParamore - This is WhyU.S. Girls - In a Poem UnlimitedPanic! At the Disco - Pretty.Odd
9​
Kilo Kish - AMERICAN GURLHow I Met Your Mother SoundtrackStevie Nicks - Bella DonnaABBA - Gold

I don't expect to listen to anything else tonight so here's my May...

View attachment 174007

Some new releases (Arlo Parks, Grandaddy) that came out this month. Several albums from the 1001 Albums thread. Kali Uchis might officially be my most played album of the year so far.
Nickel Creek is close to twice as much played as my second of the year currenty. (well last six months.) If I look at last twelve months, it gets beat by Sleep (RIchter) and Plinio Fernandes - which I may give a listen when Glaspy finishes up shortly.

It was May:
xE1FG9f.png

My week:
IMG_1807.jpeg
Pitchfork Sunday review at #1. I honestly don’t really get this album, it’s kind of long. I like the new Arlo Parks. Genesis - Selling England by the Pound should be number three (apple has it tagged funny). It and Ac/DC are generator albums. Dawid and Wilco were new acquisitions on vinyl. Bruno is all @Ghost (quite enjoyable). I think Kesha was the soundtrack to me grilling last week. Likeable enough. HGM is hype over new album!

IMG_1929.jpeg
I really like the new Foos, best from them since Wasting Light which is a high bar in their catalog anyhow. Some new vinyl (Minutemen, De La, and Wilco) makes the list. XO is the next 33 1/3 podcast for me and I just love it. Sufjan is the solo project appearance. I honestly don’t know how I feel about the Wainwright or the Dylan and wish I had spent more time with Ben Folds. Cool was the Sunday pitchfork and oh my god, I love it. R.E.M. - Document should have come in at #6 but Spotify has it listed really weird, this was also the project.

My streaming and vinyl spin of the new Water From Your Eyes both came through separate but I can't figure out what's different about the listings

D0CF06EC-9208-4D1B-8622-89CC0D085542.jpeg

Back