Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

My week:
collage.jpg
Jason Isbell is a contender for AOTY for sure. Need to do a shoot out. I've seen the complaints about the Janelle. I don't care, it's fun and a perfect summer album. OK Computer got a nod from the generator project and then the vinyl challenge. Ben was the project. Jenny Lewis, not her strongest effort but an entertaining lark. I REALLY LIKE THIS ELLIOTT SMITH and should really listen to the podcast that inspired it. Lunch Money Love was the Quietus album of the week and a very interesting listen. DE LA MOTHERFUCKING SOUL BITCHES (my all time favorite hip hop album and one of the few things that I had given grail status) and Ellis Regina was the project (this is not the album that was in the project and spotify is all weird with it, so I'm gonna let it ride)

My week:
View attachment 175250
Jason Isbell is a contender for AOTY for sure. Need to do a shoot out. I've seen the complaints about the Janelle. I don't care, it's fun and a perfect summer album. OK Computer got a nod from the generator project and then the vinyl challenge. Ben was the project. Jenny Lewis, not her strongest effort but an entertaining lark. I REALLY LIKE THIS ELLIOTT SMITH and should really listen to the podcast that inspired it. Lunch Money Love was the Quietus album of the week and a very interesting listen. DE LA MOTHERFUCKING SOUL BITCHES (my all time favorite hip hop album and one of the few things that I had given grail status) and Ellis Regina was the project (this is not the album that was in the project and spotify is all weird with it, so I'm gonna let it ride)
I need to find time to spin my De La

Also lost track a bit since uploading wasn't working easily, so here are my recent two weeks. Glad uploading works again :)

Week 24

collage (22).jpeg

Enjoyed the new album by The Aces and
McKinley Dixon. Have been to a concert by Maggie Rogers that was pretty good.

Week 23

collage (21).jpeg

New Noel Gallagher sounds solid to me.Apart from that mostly listening to various albums in the car while having been on vacation in Northern France.

Last.fm labs has a few new options for display. Nothing groundbreaking, but I guess interesting enough.

i didn't think the first bunch were that interesting, the upgraded part of the grid (where there are milestones marked) makes it more interesting.

The coming artist velocity is kind of cool though:
1687023639831.png

In case you ever wondered how much more of the Beatles, Prince, and Neil Young I listen to compared to everything else.

My week

7901D3FD-CFD4-4664-B26E-8C79CF3EF6AF.jpeg

Breakdown

Obviously seeing Stevie Nicks in concert occupied most of my time this week! The Stevie Nicks live album should actually be my #2. As for Alkaline Trio I replayed Tony Hawk Underground and it got me super nostalgic for this album. Rest of the plays are from the challenge thread

Back