Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

Sorry, been very busy this week. Here's my week's list. Number one by far is Prince's Sott box, but I hadn't transfered it yet to my lastfm.
Other records I had enjoyed this week are the latest Marilyn Manson album, Best Coast, the latest Digitalism, The Aces, Alfie Templeman who I think is pretty good and Lizzo.

collage (26).jpeg

My week

Screenshot_20201012-125638_Chrome.jpg

I re fell in love with Bruno Mars this week. Easily my favorite male pop artist of the last decade and I think the world could really use a new bruno album right around now

Also Strange Mercy feels even more relevant now then when it first came out

Last edited:
This week:

Johnny take two from TMR - god it’s great. Richter and Pemberton were to help with some insomnia this week. That Maggie has been getting a crap ton of spins, Sturgill was just what she needed in my opinion. Rush is because of @Crabbers (you know what you did). I mean of course Prince makes a showing. I was in a Pink Floyd mood last night and Nina is Nina!

This week:

Johnny take two from TMR - god it’s great. Richter and Pemberton were to help with some insomnia this week. That Maggie has been getting a crap ton of spins, Sturgill was just what she needed in my opinion. Rush is because of @Crabbers (you know what you did). I mean of course Prince makes a showing. I was in a Pink Floyd mood last night and Nina is Nina!

The way your words lined up, I thought you had listened to an album by Johnny Pemberton. He plays Bo on Superstore among other things. He's also close to 40 and still plays teenagers.

63A3D185-9702-4206-A209-EB93DECF7E6A.jpeg

Back