Your Fave is Problematic

For folks like myself who used to be huge fans of the label Tiny Engines:

For years I had really hoped for a third Gnarls Barkley album and it was even kind of confirmed at one point that one was happening. I have to assume that Danger Mouse decided (wisely so) to distance himself from the whole idea after Cee-Lo's career/reputation took a nosedive. On one hand, I wouldn't really want to support a third album if it did end up coming out anyways. But at the same time, it sucks that this turned out the way it did.

Just because one person admits to hitting someone that doesn’t mean they weren’t also an abuse victim.
While that statement is true in and of itself, I don’t believe it fits in the context of what has come to light over the last couple of years regarding Amber Heard and Johnny Depp. Especially when one listens to the audio of this entire conversation. Heard repeatedly demeans, gaslights and twists blame for her physical abuse of Depp back onto him. Heard also has had prior arrests for DV while Depp has no history of DV allegations and both ex wives said that wasn’t in his character. The weight of evidence stacks in only one direction.

Not engaging with the content of your post at all--I don't know anything about this issue--but the Post Millenial is not a legitimate news organization.

To be perfectly honest, in the modern era of click based “journalism” I don’t know that I believe any “legitimate news organizations” exist anymore. They got the link because they provided a fairly concise breakdown of the audio and provided a link back to the actual source audio. I wouldn’t expect anyone to believe an article from some random blog, but to dig into the source materials for themselves. I listened to the entire hour plus recording. It’s pretty damning.

Back