Your Fave is Problematic

An 85er is a nation of islam reference meaning the majority are ignorant masses. The hoax line doesn't work if you read it that way.
It doesn’t really work because it doesn’t support the reading that it says the war which it never mentions is a hoax? I mean Farrakhan is antisemetic. I’m not arguing that he is for sure invoking that imagery, I think it’s being misread other wise though.

You can dissect and it interpret it however you want, but considering Jay has a history of significantly more overt antinsemitism, and is vocally a member of an antisemitic organization, the references to jews in this verse probably don't deserve the benefit of the doubt. And considering Noname heard it, and said yeah I'll keep that on my record, I'm not sure she does either.

i mean, just reading up briefly on him and seeing Farakhan, I don’t doubt his antisemitism. I just think the “Ukraine is a hoax” thing is not supported by the verse. Is there a mainstream conspiracy that this war isn’t happening?

I truly do not understand the offensive verse which means I don’t understand why it is offensive, does the sportskeeda article break it down?I
That is literally what I was coming here to post. I just don’t know what those words are supposed to mean and no, that article doesn’t break it down. At least not enough for my tiny brain to understand.

You can dissect and it interpret it however you want, but considering Jay has a history of significantly more overt antinsemitism, and is vocally a member of an antisemitic organization, the references to jews in this verse probably don't deserve the benefit of the doubt. And considering Noname heard it, and said yeah I'll keep that on my record, I'm not sure she does either.

That’s the thing, his verse feels like a bunch of dog whistles. Enough plausible deniability where people who don’t know may not pick up on

This one has me stumped (final couple paragraphs):

Like…isn’t a cornerstone of glam blurring gender lines and flouting cultural norms? I guess nobody’s above getting Fox News boomerpilled.
He's confusing logic with his elementary understanding of biology.

Back