Wilco (The Thread)

Some friends and I had been hoping to truck on down to Buffalo at the end of the month for this tour, but that's been kaiboshed, so this is a welcome announcement.

Some friends and I had been hoping to truck on down to Buffalo at the end of the month for this tour, but that's been kaiboshed, so this is a welcome announcement.
I've had tickets to this show since the before times, but my wife has been having some health issues lately so not sure if we'll make it next week. Glad to know we will be able to see it from home if she's not up to going.

Is the stream only live or is it available for a little bit afterward? I’d imagine it’ll be fairly long, and there’s no way I’d be able to stay up and watch it all. But I’d love to see it…

As Jeff says, so long as Nels Cline is in band you better believe "Impossible Germany" is going to be on the setlist each and every night.
Yeah, well the Dead play(ed) One More Saturday Night at nearly every Saturday show too.
Just because they play it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Also Bull Black Nova is a better showcase for Nels.

Back