Wilco (The Thread)

The 7"s might be done for cause last night was the last show of the Sleater-Kinney / Wilco tour. I would venture to guess they'll be on sale online soon.

I might be seeing Wilco in a couple of weeks at Moon River, but I haven't decided yet. I know band merch will be there, so if I see it, I'll grab one for someone.

FWIW I arrived toward the end of the S-K set last night, and had no problem getting a copy of the 7” for myself (that was before everyone here placed their requests… sorry). The bands themselves likely have some inventory left, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they popped up online soon.

For others also hoping to track down the Wilco + Sleater-Kinney 7", the latest email suggests emailing them at hq@wilcoworld.net if you're interested, and they will provide additional instructions. I have already done so, happy to share more details here when I have them.

EDIT: it's probably best to email the address above. They wrote me right back with PayPal instructions, and I'm guessing it will help them track inventory on limited quantities.

Last edited:
For others also hoping to track down the Wilco + Sleater-Kinney 7", the latest email suggests emailing them at hq@wilcoworld.net if you're interested, and they will provide additional instructions. I have already done so, happy to share more details here when I have them.

EDIT: it's probably best to email the address above. They wrote me right back with PayPal instructions, and I'm guessing it will help them track inventory on limited quantities.
Thanks for the tip! I've got 1 on the way

Email sent on the 29th...they responded back on the 30th about PayPal payment, and most recent email today. Check your spam too. I think their first response went there for me

Nope nothing. I followed up and they sent me the info right away. Worth noting I misread the email and ended up overpaying. They offered to refund me or sent me a copy of the Half Life 7" (which I had no idea they still had copies of)

Anyone receive their Wilco/S-K 7" yet? I see the pre-shipment details from 9/30 in my USPS Informed Delivery, but no updates since then.

WILM52-7_a_300x300.png

Back