Wilco (The Thread)

Finally reading Tweedy's "How to Write One Song". I just love his writing so much. It's conversational in the best, non-meandering way. And often beautiful.

Even if you have no real intention of writing a song, it's just a really great, enjoyable read about the creative process. And just as enlightening if you have any other creative pursuits (writing, painting, dancing, whatever) that you wish could dive into harder. I wish he would write more books so I could read them.

Saw that Wilcovered was re-pressed. Anyone have either the new pressing or the RSD one who can comment on the quality? I've got the CD from the original magazine but wouldn't mind picking up the vinyl, especially as it has two extra tracks.

Saw that Wilcovered was re-pressed. Anyone have either the new pressing or the RSD one who can comment on the quality? I've got the CD from the original magazine but wouldn't mind picking up the vinyl, especially as it has two extra tracks.
I have the RSD version and no problems with the quality! It's a fun record!

I have the RSD version and no problems with the quality! It's a fun record!

Also, in case this hadn't been posted:

View attachment 97314View attachment 97316

Looks like there is a Red Pressing available in the Wilco Store for $28.00

Back