Where In The World Is Jon Tabakin?

It is with a heavy heart that as part of Operation Thin The Herd, Jon and I have decided to part ways amicably. He understood, and his last words to be were "I'm just glad to get that thick inch of dust off me and ready to travel the world." In this instance, the part of the world he will be hitting is crossing international borders, in a little known town called Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This begs the question: Did @Mather start a Tabakin movement up north?

It is with a heavy heart that as part of Operation Thin The Herd, Jon and I have decided to part ways amicably. He understood, and his last words to be were "I'm just glad to get that thick inch of dust off me and ready to travel the world." In this instance, the part of the world he will be hitting is crossing international borders, in a little known town called Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This begs the question: Did @Mather start a Tabakin movement up north?
Haha oh for the love of fuck... after he ate all my cheese I sent his ass to Europe... by boat. I think he's currently somewhere in the UK or Germany...?

Has Jon landed ? or is he taking a trip around the Airport Bars......

Surprisingly, he did not go for my booze straight away - he seemed hungover and slightly deranged from his flight.

Strong and with loads of sugar is how he demanded his coffee.

View attachment 55554
I am here for any and all photogiraffic pimentos of JTs travels. I still fondly remember my afternoon with Jon.

Back