Where In The World Is Jon Tabakin?

anigif_enhanced-5103-1452814817-12.gif

-doorbell rings-

Jon get the door I'm busy here...

-doorbell rings again-

Jon... Jon you lazy ass get the damn door! I swear to god if you're still in be-
Screenshot_20190529-113059_Gallery.jpg

GODDAMMIT YOU FREELOADER GET OUT OF THE DAMN BED AND START PULLING YOUR WEIGHT AROUND HERE! It's been like 13 months of lying in bed and eating all my cheese and crackers, do something!
Oh my god if you make another "I'm Taking My Time" joke I swear I'm going to put you in the microwave...
Yeah well "I've Got Bad News" for YOU mister, if you don't get that damn door you're going to become the puddle previously known as Jon Tabakin. That's right I've got bad song title puns too!
Oh that finally got you up and going eh? All I have to do is threaten you with microwaving and up you get? Well at least we know where we stand n-
Screenshot_20190529-113036_Gallery.jpg

Seriously? Very cute Jon but GET THE DAMN DOOR! I gotta get back to work here...

Screenshot_20190529-113107_Gallery.jpg

Finally, I think that's the first useful thing you've done the entire time you've been here... vinyl delivery for me I assume?

What do you mean your friend is here?

And why do you keep saying the word "friend" all creepy? Like you don't need to do air quotes every time you say friend it's not necessar-

Screenshot_20190529-113056_Gallery.jpg

GWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! OH SWEET JESUS NO! THEY'RE MULTIPLYING LIKE HANDSOME LITTLE GREMLINS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Screenshot_20190529-113046_Gallery.jpg

GAH GET AWAY FROM THE PUPS YOU LAZY HOMEWRECKING MONSTERS!

@Crabbers WHAT HAVE YOU DONE I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SELL MY HOUSE!

-doorbell rings-

Jon get the door I'm busy here...

-doorbell rings again-

Jon... Jon you lazy ass get the damn door! I swear to god if you're still in be-
View attachment 3291

GODDAMMIT YOU FREELOADER GET OUT OF THE DAMN BED AND START PULLING YOUR WEIGHT AROUND HERE! It's been like 13 months of lying in bed and eating all my cheese and crackers, do something!
Oh my god if you make another "I'm Taking My Time" joke I swear I'm going to put you in the microwave...
Yeah well "I've Got Bad News" for YOU mister, if you don't get that damn door you're going to become the puddle previously known as Jon Tabakin. That's right I've got bad song title puns too!
Oh that finally got you up and going eh? All I have to do is threaten you with microwaving and up you get? Well at least we know where we stand n-
View attachment 3292

Seriously? Very cute Jon but GET THE DAMN DOOR! I gotta get back to work here...

View attachment 3293

Finally, I think that's the first useful thing you've done the entire time you've been here... vinyl delivery for me I assume?

What do you mean your friend is here?

And why do you keep saying the word "friend" all creepy? Like you don't need to do air quotes every time you say friend it's not necessar-

View attachment 3295

GWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! OH SWEET JESUS NO! THEY'RE MULTIPLYING LIKE HANDSOME LITTLE GREMLINS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

View attachment 3296

GAH GET AWAY FROM THE PUPS YOU LAZY HOMEWRECKING MONSTERS!

@Crabbers WHAT HAVE YOU DONE I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SELL MY HOUSE!
So glad I was on mute while reading this during a meeting, because I can't stop laughing!

When Jon is involved, pants usually aren’t.
He actually told me, and I quote: "I am the enemy of pants."
I tried to explain to him that this phrase was kinda ambiguous and didn't make a whole lot of sense but he just kept repeating it louder and louder so I stopped asking. That was the second thing he ever said to me after arriving last year. The first thing was "SHAZAM DADDYS HOME, WHERE'S THE MEATBALLS!" and he said that like a statement rather than a question so that was pretty strange/concerning as well.

Back