Where In The World Is Jon Tabakin?

Don't you worry, the big guy is alive and well.

20201004_195053.jpg

To our friends across the pond: Do not, I repeat, do NOT try to welcome him back with some beer substitute like Bud Light or similar. It would result in anger, screaming and would surely include some amount of bottle-throwing.

You have been warned.

Don't you worry, the big guy is alive and well.

View attachment 68916

To our friends across the pond: Do not, I repeat, do NOT try to welcome him back with some beer substitute like Bud Light or similar. It would result in anger, screaming and would surely include some amount of bottle-throwing.

You have been warned.
Don’t we have 2 tabakins traveling around now? Or still just my OG Jon?😂

I think it's just the one, I sent him to England at least a year ago I think?

Yeah it’s the same one. It went to Scotland, then Ireland and then I sent it back to England from where it went to Germany. His feet must be getting itchy again, I wonder where his travels will take him next...

Recently, there was some noise from inside the record room.

From outside it sounded like some sort of giggling and whispering.

Checking out what was going on there I walked in on these two. Surprisingly she was the one insisting I took a picture.

View attachment 74167

Ladies Love Cool J
@tabakinjacker strikes again😂

Alright alright, I can take a hint :)

And you're right, Jon is ready to pack his bags and to move on.

So whoever is willing to shelter him for a little while, just shoot me a message and prepare hiding your beer and cheese!

Meanwhile I'll start looking for something fitting to add to the box. :)

So whoever is willing to shelter him for a little while, just shoot me a message and prepare hiding your beer and cheese!

I wouldn’t bother he will steal something from u regardless.

The fun is just picking a random address you might have from another member on here and send Jon there as a surprise

Back