Where In The World Is Jon Tabakin?

Somebody just arrived asking to be invited for the Christmas party!
I’m negotiating with the family members about where will he be allowed to spend the night.
Either in the attic or in the shed.
Far from the drinking cabinet and Christmas cakes is my recommendation!
He’s making himself comfortable already.
10545AAE-2B9F-4626-B3AA-0AC65F7C21DF.jpeg9992D040-77E1-46FF-B022-1516341F40F9.jpeg89D0D1CF-97BC-483D-A4E9-D8E289A1384C.jpeg

Last edited:
Somebody just arrived asking to be invited for the Christmas party!
I’m negotiating with the family members about where will he be allowed to spend the night.
Either in the attic or in the shed.
Far from the drinking cabinet and Christmas cakes is my recommendation!
He’s making himself comfortable already.
View attachment 81043View attachment 81044View attachment 81045
Santa's had to deal with many a foul child on his knee over the years, but even he looks tired of Jon's shit.

Did Jon left any booze alone to allow the household to have proper celebrations over Christmas and the New Year?
don't remind me of the new year party this man decided to throw at my house...

The 2 elves had already retired for the year (they went back with Santa on Christmas night) so our beloved Tabakin decided to party solo!
He found the drinking cabinet and polished 2 1 liter bottles of a home-made spirit that my mom makes personally and religiously send me once a year (it's a herbal concoction made with 95% alcohol, sugar and high mountain herbs - official name genepy, calculated final alcohol content between 40 and 42%).

It did not end up well.

He vomited the new year dinner all over the carpet and kicked the dog out of her kennel, where he spent the whole night singing.
The neighbors complained.
Today is the 4th and he's suffering from alcohol withdrawal symptoms still (I had him locked up in the space under the stairs) and screaming.
I have had enough of him already.

He'll be leaving the house soon to continue his disruptive trip across the globe.
I am still unsure of his next destination.... maybe Europe (France?, Belgium?) or a big jump back to the US ( was thinking California to visit his biggest fan.... )

This thread is simultaneously the cutest and funniest thing ever! That’s right; a bit cuter than the pets thread and a littler funnier than the old photos of yourself thread in my opinion! 😂😍🙉🦥

It’s so funny how we’re still reminiscing about Tabakin but it’s so cute that we haven’t forgotten about him and that he’ll forever be in our hearts! ♥️♥️♥️

Tabakin has been seriously considering running away from my home.
the weather conditions in Dublin, in January, are not reminiscent of his beloved California.
considering also that we are under strict Covid-19 lockdown (allowed to move only within 5Km from the location of residence) and all the local waterholes are closed.....
the man is just unhappy.
1611672792411.png
I'll put him on a plane this coming week end for a more sunny destination.
stay tuned!!

the weather conditions in Dublin, in January, are not reminiscent of his beloved California.
considering also that we are under strict Covid-19 lockdown (allowed to move only within 5Km from the location of residence) and all the local waterholes are closed.....
the man is just unhappy.

Yes it is a miserable time to be in Dublin! Did he at least get to make a snowman on Sunday?

the man is just unhappy.
View attachment 85348
I'll put him on a plane this coming week end for a more sunny destination.
stay tuned!!
the man has left the house.
I've been able to put him on a plane for California this saturday.
I hope he'll get there within the next 2 weeks.

and you, Californians Tabakin's fans please keep your eyes peeled and your drinking cabinets locked!

I can't say I had fun having him here, but it was ...interesting.

My dog is relieved, since he finally was able to get back into her own kennel.
My mum's herbal infusion (45% alcohol) is now finished, but she can still send some more.

farewell Jon.
Stay safe in your travel!

Back