What's The Most Valuable Record In Your Collection?

Update from July -

I really don't get much change these days - the top 10 may jump here or there depending on the bootlegs that get sold as originals for Ænima that can eventually throw off the median value a bit.

Screenshot 2023-10-22 143923.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-22 143817.jpg

In July I mentioned that the Queen Of The Damned OST was $90 as it was the last in the image. It has moved up a bit since then - and is now $220.

Update from July -

I really don't get much change these days - the top 10 may jump here or there depending on the bootlegs that get sold as originals for Ænima that can eventually throw off the median value a bit.

View attachment 185309

View attachment 185308

In July I mentioned that the Queen Of The Damned OST was $90 as it was the last in the image. It has moved up a bit since then - and is now $220.
Two copies of DSOTM Mofi? Lucky you. I've been slowly tracking down audiophile Floyd pressings. The 2016 reissues I have are all kinda noisy which distracts me while listening to PF. Just bought a MoFi CD of Meddle yesterday.

Two copies of DSOTM Mofi? Lucky you. I've been slowly tracking down audiophile Floyd pressings. The 2016 reissues I have are all kinda noisy which distracts me while listening to PF. Just bought a MoFi CD of Meddle yesterday.

My first copy had a bad lip warp that I fixed, but it still had a bit of groove damage. But I found a second one that had some water damage on the sleeve...so I bought the 2nd to swap around all the good parts - but I don't think I've done that yet. This was all about 10 years ago, so I really don't remember what my plan was back then.

Back