What's The Most Valuable Record In Your Collection?

Making an update as I just noticed that I crossed the $300K in the "high" Estimated Collection Value...that's not suppose to be a flex - more that my collection is nowhere near that value.

Sorted by median value...

I see the new Stop Making Sense made an appearance.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 114643.png

Screenshot 2024-01-09 114720.png

My current Top 35 or so. Some of these are fraudulent (the Phoenix Box Set is missing photos, the Almost Famous Box Set is cheaper at retail, Bleachers Unplugged, Under the Blacklight, Grace Potter are all repressed with lagging prices, my Maggot Brain is a busted copy) The Swift and Swift Adjacent stuff skyrocketing is, well, I guess predictable.

1704837366145.png

Making an update as I just noticed that I crossed the $300K in the "high" Estimated Collection Value...that's not suppose to be a flex - more that my collection is nowhere near that value.

Sorted by median value...

I see the new Stop Making Sense made an appearance.

View attachment 192397

View attachment 192398
How do you get them to display 14 across? I can only do 7 at a time. Is there a way to resize covers?

My current Top 35 or so. Some of these are fraudulent (the Phoenix Box Set is missing photos, the Almost Famous Box Set is cheaper at retail, Bleachers Unplugged, Under the Blacklight, Grace Potter are all repressed with lagging prices, my Maggot Brain is a busted copy) The Swift and Swift Adjacent stuff skyrocketing is, well, I guess predictable.

View attachment 192414
Jelly of the Julie Ruin for sure

How do you get them to display 14 across? I can only do 7 at a time. Is there a way to resize covers?

Using Chrome - I hit F11 to get a full screen - then control+down scroll wheel to resize.

I also have Discogs Enhancer chrome add-on - which fixed the recent change Discogs implemented that restricted the horizontal usage of the site.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 154049.png

Last edited:
Back