What's The Most Valuable Record In Your Collection?

Today marks the 3 year anniversary of coming back to the hobby, it's been a bit crazy, interesting, educational, frustrating and now, finally, on an even keel with some solid direction and enjoyment. Some BIG thank you's need to go out to fellow forum members for a couple of these in one way, shape or form, so THANK YOU!

The top 10 as of today :)
View attachment 47186
Love to see that In Rainbows sitting there👌🏻🔥

I also see you Slipknot creeping in at number 23. That record I got for like 9 bucks at www.insound.com 3 or so years ago.
Yeah that is a strange one, I got that one for about £10 a while ago. It’s actually one of my best sounding records.

Deftones Diamond Eyes also goes for quite a bit these days although they did a repress recently.

$1000 USD for Santana? Wha, why, how?

This was the 1st UD1S repress box. Long delayed from initial announcement. A lot if pent up demand. Pressing #s were relatively low and demand for over/premium priced reissues was underestimated. They are nice records but not the best value.

My “regular” Mo-Fi pressing of this also sounds great so there are other excellent options for this record.

Last edited:
Back