What's Spinning

Steve Albini's short lived (Just 1 EP and Album) band between Big Black and Shellac...named after the Japanese Manga comic.

Rapeman ‎– Two Nuns And A Pack Mule
Touch And Go ‎– T&GLP#36, 1988

DMM Cut at Europadisk

OYxvw6.jpg

TlrTQf.jpg

Here's the opening track...

Last edited:
Yes you can, but I have more fun self good place filtering. Also, I’ve had some bourbon 🥴
Sorry, only a beer cheers emoji.

Seriously, how's that pressing, is it up to the typical impeccable NYA standards? Sadly I don't know anything about that record.

Edit: The only live ones I have are Rust Never Sleeps, Time Fades Away, and Massey Hall

Sorry, only a beer cheers emoji.

Seriously, how's that pressing, is it up to the typical impeccable NYA standards? Sadly I don't know anything about that record.

Edit: The only live ones I have are Rust Never Sleeps, Time Fades Away, and Massey Hall
It came out today, sounds fantastic. Seriously, this is my favorite live set outside of Time Fades Away and I have all the official live releases in some medium. This Alabama is killing me right now.

It came out today, sounds fantastic. Seriously, this is my favorite live set outside of Time Fades Away and I have all the official live releases in some medium. This Alabama is killing me right now.
Oooh, if this kills Massey Hall I definitely need it.

Edit: Admittedly that is a very different recording from the also great Time Fades Away.

This is great to hear. I'll probably always been preferential to Fillmore East but this release really interested me.

Back