What's Spinning

Continuing the Damon train :giggle:
Gorillaz - "Demon Days"
I'm really glad I own a decent copy of the original pressing. The gaps between the songs on the VMP pressing honestly kills it for me :confused:
View attachment 2270

you're the only other person i've seen with an OG copy on here (well, here and at the other forum). for a time, this record was the most i'd ever spent on a single album.

you're the only other person i've seen with an OG copy on here (well, here and at the other forum). for a time, this record was the most i'd ever spent on a single album.
I think it's still the most I've ever spent on a single album lol. It was a good investment seeing as it's definitely one of the albums I've listened to most and at the time breaking the bank to get an OG pressing was the only option, and this is still what I get out if I ever want to listen to the album from front to back. However, I'd probably hate to see now how much I actually spent to get it haha

Prime Scout? Very nice.

Thanks. It’s the dealer custom (Upscale Audio) version known as the “Super” Prime Scout. VTA on the fly, the Prime platter, 10.5” aluminum arm and a painted plinth. I’m thinking of swapping the feet eventually to the VPI Classic Sig feet, but that’s mainly because I can’t leave well enough alone. Great table, I’m very happy with it. Especially as I couldn’t fit the Prime in this location.

Nothing spinning...

Probably an odd post for here. I have two turntables, nothing fancy, but one in my design studio that I listen to mostly. I'm currently under the pump working to a very tight deadline, but can't seem to get out of my seat to spin a tune.

Do you ever find yourself in this or a similar situation...? i.e. don't have the time, the motivation, don't want to break the creative thinking process etc...to stop and drop the needle?

Nothing spinning...

Probably an odd post for here. I have two turntables, nothing fancy, but one in my design studio that I listen to mostly. I'm currently under the pump working to a very tight deadline, but can't seem to get out of my seat to spin a tune.

Do you ever find yourself in this or a similar situation...? i.e. don't have the time, the motivation, don't want to break the creative thinking process etc...to stop and drop the needle?
Yes my entire day is like that. I just want people to leave me alone so I can hunker down and put on a record.

As long as you are getting enjoyment out of it, don't worry what other people say.

That being said, I'd hate for a record sleeve to fall off the speaker and kill your record and/or turntable/tonearm.

I have a mini shelf above my TT and I worry all the time it is going to fall on to my TT and I can't play my TT with the cover I have (no hard shell cover exists for it)

Back