What's Spinning

@Yer Ol' Uncle D - got this in the mail today....and a few others the past few days I need to spin.

Since I collect white label promos I picked one of them...as the price wasn't much different from a retail release.

Shoes ‎– Present Tense
Elektra ‎– 6E-244, 1979

White Label Promo

Cut at Sterling
Pressed at PRC, Compton

3TT5GE.jpg

qElN9l.jpg

I’m over at @feesrevenge place and have been spinning record after record from Garth Brooks to Phish to Tracy Chapman to Lil Wayne to Jim James. Now we’re on The Tedeschi Trucks Band and about to call it a night.

Great night.

View attachment 23151
And then we spun many more! Sorry for adding so many to your want list. Great hang buddy! Let’s not wait another 6 months before the next one. ;)

@Yer Ol' Uncle D - got this in the mail today....and a few others the past few days I need to spin.

Since I collect white label promos I picked one of them...as the price wasn't much different from a retail release.

Shoes ‎– Present Tense
Elektra ‎– 6E-244, 1979

White Label Promo

Cut at Sterling
Pressed at PRC, Compton

3TT5GE.jpg

qElN9l.jpg

Right on.

I'll make it a pair of Shoes...

Shoes - Tongue Twister

20191120_234853.jpg

Paul Chambers- Go (original mono press, 1959) on Vee-Jay featuring a super young Freddie Hubbard on trumpet along with essentially Miles Davis’ band at the time. Superb album and one I never really knew about until recently. I’m just starting to go through some Vee-Jay jazz. They didn’t release too much but the records they did are mostly all fantastic, especially the early dates.

23D77475-451E-42BE-82C3-C3EEE7286017.jpeg

Back