What's Spinning

It is more so now. 5-10 years ago it was great - MoFi's in thrift stores great. I stopped going to thrifts around here regularly about 3 years ago. It's been about 2 since I've stepped into one.
TOTALLY! The best was a few years ago when I walked away with a copy of Swordfishtrombones and Let's Dance along with a few other titles. I honestly picked up the Rundgren thinking it would make a good PIF, but I'll be damned if I'm not digging the hell out of this record!

TOTALLY! The best was a few years ago when I walked away with a copy of Swordfishtrombones and Let's Dance along with a few other titles. I honestly picked up the Rundgren thinking it would make a good PIF, but I'll be damned if I'm not digging the hell out of this record!

That's one I should listen to more. I haven't played my copy in years.

While I absolutely love their studio albums, they are a colossal force of nature as a live band for suuuuuure! Have you seen them live and if so how many times?
8 - way too few. Went to Europe last year and saw them in Rome and Prague...really glad I did since it doesn't look like we're getting any shows this year.

BB4kaPm.jpg

Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage

View attachment 329

I did mention that I'm all in on the Blue Notes reissues recently, right?
Currently trying to convince myself to pull the trigger on the Music Matters pressings of Speak No Evil, Night Dreamer, & JuJu. Almost pulled the trigger last night.

I mean I see nice Japanese copies go for $50-60 so MM doesn’t seem that bad especially given the quality and newness.

*I’ve got everything preordered too*

Fresh off the mail truck....

Lee Moses ‎– How Much Longer Must I Wait? Singles & Rarities 1965-1972
Future Days Recordings ‎– FDR 635, 2019

Compilation of non-album singles and B-sides.

Online color variant - Red in tan color-in-color

Cut by Chris Noel
Pressed at GZ

aPCn17.jpg

dmm0lt.jpg

So glad this landed before my VMP moratorium was put into place. I actually first joined VMP for the ‘Skogens Frukter’ exclusive after seeing his first five North American shows.

Daniel Norgren - ‘Wooh Dang’

EDIT: oops, my original file was too large. Let's try that again...

Last edited:
Back