What's Spinning

In honor of today’s most discussed preorder:
View attachment 106121The War on Drugs - A Deeper Understanding

Probably because it is my jumping on point, this is my favorite album by them. I owe @GatorJim for talking them up. He’s pretty much the reason I snagged this.

I love different things about all of their last 3 but I’d probably say that Lost In The Dream is still my favourite. It’s probably my favorite modern album to be honest. I remember it coming out and reading a couple of rave reviews. I took a punt on it and it was the first album I’d heard in so long that just smacked me right between the eyes because it was both almost perfect and also right up my alley taste wise.

Last edited:
I love different things about all of their last 3 but I’d probably say that Lost In The Dream is still my favourite. It’s probably my favorite modern album to be honest. I remember it coming out and reading a couple of rave reviews. I took a punt on it and it was the first album I’d heard in so long that just smacked me right between the eyes because it was both almost perfect and also right up my alley taste wise.
Right here with you. Far more digestible and memorable than their last effort imo. That's going to be one of those truly timeless records.

The Doors- S/T
VMP Mono

I’ve been after a nice mono copy. This is very well done. I know the stereo like the back of my hand. The mono is a totally different mix and a completely different experience. If I had to choose only one, I’d go stereo, but I’m glad to have this. Shout out to @djdavedk for pointing me in the right direction.

D825F5AD-6798-4F1D-A3A9-18C74F79C700.jpeg

Back