What's Spinning

How is thr Evans ? The jazz guy at my local didn't care for the somewhat ratty recording quality.

FWIW I thought it sounded fine. I’m really happy with it. Not perfect but it didn’t detract from the performance from my perspective. Mine is pressed well. Plays good. Got mine with the t-shirt.

Far better than last year’s Live At Ronnie Scott’s. Saddly, that one scared me away from from this weekend’s RSD $75 Bill Evans live.

Last edited:

After DVRing the entire le tour I don’t know why I didn’t have this one on the platter this weekend. Good call. Spinning the 1st LP between Goose sides. :)

View attachment 106022
there is a cycling thread now in Misc as well if anyone cares to comment on the race or anything else.

After DVRing the entire le tour I don’t know why I didn’t have this one on the platter this weekend. Good call. Spinning the 1st LP between Goose sides. :)

View attachment 106022
Your Tour De France makes me think I need to get some more Kraftwerk in my collection. The single was my brother's old 45 that he gave me recently. He mostly collected singles from his club days.

Back