Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary Review

View attachment 111652
We are fully operational here. Lee Morgan, the Complete Lighthouse is kicking us off.

So I bought these on reverb from Music Direct as b-stock and they were flawless out of the package and looked like they had never been touched. Amazing. The sound is already hitting the sweet spot for me out of the box. I can only wait to see what they do over time.
I think I’m getting closer to buying these…good to hear that through reverb was a good experience! I got my Wharfedale Dentons through MD’s site as open box and they were perfect too.

I think I’m getting closer to buying these…good to hear that through reverb was a good experience! I got my Wharfedale Dentons through MD’s site as open box and they were perfect too.

I would be curious to hear your experience on upgrading the Denton's to the Lintons. I have the Denton's and don't really have the room or space for the Linton's but when I do I'd like to also eventually move up to them.

I would be curious to hear your experience on upgrading the Denton's to the Lintons. I have the Denton's and don't really have the room or space for the Linton's but when I do I'd like to also eventually move up to them.
I'll be keeping/using both Wharfedales for my two setups. I have one TT setup in my home office that has the Dentons, then I'd replace my KEF R300s with the Lintons eventually. Just trying to decide if I want to go for the Lintons and upgrade my 2nd amp later, or save up a bit more and just upgrade everything at once.

music direct has these for $1498 with the stands...is that one of the best deals they've ever had?

Daft question, but has anyone compared the KLH Model 5's against the Lintons? They are $1,000 dollary do's more than the Lintons, and while I don't suspect they are a third better, I'm intrigued enough to think about it.
Someone had heard the KLH, maybe it was @Kris ?

Daft question, but has anyone compared the KLH Model 5's against the Lintons? They are $1,000 dollary do's more than the Lintons, and while I don't suspect they are a third better, I'm intrigued enough to think about it.
Seen some vids that put them against each other. Apparently listeners find the KLH to be the more detailed and exciting listen.

Back