Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

Thanks my main man, I missed you so! Been doing swell, finished uni last year, couldn't find any work, so I'm headed back next year to start the long road towards becoming a CPA.

How've you been my friend? :)

Congrats on finishing uni!! I'm doing alright. Also on the never ending hunt for a decent job, but overall I can't complain too much! :)

Hello All!.......I see so many familiar faces.................good to see you! and to those i dont know........well i hope to know you as well
smile.png
....I am Tanqueray from CA
smile.png

Ive been into Audio in some way or another since i was 12(the original Sony Walkman)...My Brother and Father taught me alot and I learned on my own......when i was in Junior High and HS i used to charge $2-$3-$4 to record Tapes for people $2 for a Normal tape and $3 for Chrome and $4 for Metal. I saved up over $1500! and guess what i did with it......it went straight to Audio Gear right?....WRONG!....i went to Disney World and spent it all LOL
smile.png

Anyway i love music....mostly Classic Rock/Heavy Metal, Jazz, Blues.....My Audio gear is mostly Mcintosh and Kef Ref 5 speakers......

Its great to be here and i hope to share life/happiness/knowledge and Audio chats with you all..........💃

Hi, I’m from Montreal and I followed the old forum for the last few years, but couldn’t really post due to health issues.
However, I’m hoping to now be able to participate more in this new forum which seems way better than what the old forum had become. You all seem like a great bunch of people and I’m hoping to get know you better….and also to post lists, I’m sort of obsessed with them. Oh!…and I want to give away some records. I need to make more room for new ones obviously.

Hi, I’m from Montreal and I followed the old forum for the last few years, but couldn’t really post due to health issues.
However, I’m hoping to now be able to participate more in this new forum which seems way better than what the old forum had become. You all seem like a great bunch of people and I’m hoping to get know you better….and also to post lists, I’m sort of obsessed with them. Oh!…and I want to give away some records. I need to make more room for new ones obviously.

Welcome @teefer - come join in the International Pay It Forward thread, open arms await!

Welcome @teefer. I hope you're on top of your health now and we'll see you in the PIF thread. :)

I remember you! Good to see you!

I’m Eric - I joined the old place last summer and posted here and there. I mostly just compulsively read through lots of threads, though. I started out in the guess threads, books, television, classical, oldies, store threads, but never made my way over to this thread, or the preorder thread, or PIF etc. There was so much to read through lol, and I thought I would have time to get caught up on it all eventually lol.

Seeing so many of you here makes this feel like nothing’s really been lost except the threat of things getting deleted without explanation.

Thanks to the mods/admins for getting this set up so quickly. And thanks to all of you for bringing your knowledge, enthusiasm, and sass to these threads. You all are responsible for getting me into jazz, country music, Brazilian music, and, um, cupcakKe. So, thanks for that, too!

Espen (espendo) out of Norway, suburbs of Oslo, our capital. Used to be on the VMP forums, very infrequently.

Vinyl, mid-fi audio gear, indie rock, folk pop, power pop and other goodies. I write for a Norwegian language music blog (popklikk.no). Three kids, a wife and a house that needs maintenance. My day job is associate professor at university, teaching political science and public policy.

Cheers,

Espen

Back