Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

Who are you? ;)

Just got to this thread

This is a difficult question because my online forum presence is a lot different than my work presence that differs greatly from my in a physical social gathering which is different to my home presence - so which one is me?

Also, I am a random bunch of cells that form my body but is also dependent on cells making up other organisms that live in me so I can digest food and other vital functions.

All that to say I am here and I will interview you as an entity known as Enoch

[
Aaand now that I finally caught up...

I absolutely love that you can’t even be joke mean without pulling it back at the end. This is why you’re one of my favorite internet people!

Love this. It’s beautiful. It looks like Linda Evangelista. Using it.

I thought this said Pog at first and I was totally on board.
My brain to hand coordination just momentarily glitched out. So, apologies for the 100 like notifications you just got on this same status. I was trying to love it instead of just like it. Eh. Let's move on.

Have we had any notable losses or the opposite - a return of long lost members ?
And @Dash and others!

Tis true, I was on a break from the other place, with occasional random drunken hook ups thrown in there.

I'm back here and you all welcoming me so openly is amazing! @helllord is back - let's work really hard to keep her! I'd love to see @tylershippit, @bradley, @maxpgh, @padfoot24, @ethan, @chupacabra, @christopher and so many others I'm forgetting make their way over here.

Greetings ya'll. I like bluegrass, 'Americana' (whatever that means), and traditional country (not that bro country crap), punk (Aussie, English, Norwegian, 80s SoCal and 80s DC strains in particular, with all female punk bands a favorite) and avant garde/free jazz. I am from the Crescent City (hence the jazz) but hang my hat in the Magic City.

Last edited:
Tis true, I was on a break from the other place, with occasional random drunken hook ups thrown in there.

I'm back here and you all welcoming me so openly is amazing! @helllord is back - let's work really hard to keep her! I'd love to see @tylershippit, @bradley, @maxpgh, @padfoot24, @ethan, @chupacabra, @christopher and so many others I'm forgetting make their way over here.
i put the lure out to brad, max, and tyler, but not so much rn. also is @blujay here? apparently not yet, boo

oh man, I miss @tylershippit a whole bunch. he was the first person to ever reach out to me directly when I was having a rough time a few years back. what a guy!

Followed link here from the old fogeys Steve Hoffman Forum thread detailing the woes of "VPM". I've joined every other goddamn forum on the internet so what's one more

Never did visit VPM but my blind guess as to the shutdown reason, VPM didnt like people complaining about their product and thought "this public badmouthing, no matter how small the minority, is not good for the 'brand' so we'll flush the dunny on this lot and focus on the next wave of suckers marks customers"?

It is very cool that a community shunned by Big Business remerges from the ashes, the undead soldiering on, stabwounds and stanched bleeding
and shallow graves at 18:05 how many dead or alive

Ooooh that was my link :p
Welcome friend.

Back