Wax Buyers Club

Unfortunately my membership has ended, and with December being an expensive month I'll have to pass on this one and be back in the new year. Thanks Ed for some great albums over the last few months!

Unfortunately my membership has ended, and with December being an expensive month I'll have to pass on this one and be back in the new year. Thanks Ed for some great albums over the last few months!
Thanks for being with us this past 4 months, and nice profil pic!

@Edd I was thinking of picking up the Ron Jefferson Choir album on Sam. Do you think you might be getting it in stock? I notice you have quite a few Sam titles

@Edd I was thinking of picking up the Ron Jefferson Choir album on Sam. Do you think you might be getting it in stock? I notice you have quite a few Sam titles
Well, take it at Sam Records. I will not have a refill before 2021. And if you're planning to go to Paris in 2021 : Sam Records is openning à shop there in jannuary!

Well, take it at Sam Records. I will not have a refill before 2021. And if you're planning to go to Paris in 2021 : Sam Records is openning à shop there in jannuary!

I wasn't planning to, but I'm definitely in need of a holiday :)

Back