Wax Buyers Club

Same player shoot again.

Emily Jane White - Immanent Fire

Album is about ecology and was recorded in California (if it's not I am going to purchase the record anyway, I am huge fan of Emily Jane White and Talitres is a damn good label).

Tribeqa ? The symbol for their records is a giant redwood tree.

Nope, but really nice try.

Emily Jane White - Immanent Fire

Album is about ecology and was recorded in California (if it's not I am going to purchase the record anyway, I am huge fan of Emily Jane White and Talitres is a damn good label).

God I wish. We've been working with this fantastic label 2 times.

Is it a new release or a reissue (which decade)?
First album, new release. The label is an "habitué". ;)

Fantastic album. Our website will be updated by monday, for the swap.

The Band is almost unknown even if we already can hear them a lot on Nova and Fip Radio.

The Band is almost unknown even if we already can hear them a lot on Nova and Fip Radio.

@ChristoBee you're good at it. What's the AotM?

EDIT: Parson Jones on Underdog?

They are from California and this is the cover :

1571995271548.png

On FIP website :
Parson Jones est le nom d'un séquoia géant de 1500 ans du Parc Naturel d’Armstrong, au nord de la Californie, c'est aussi désormais un bain de jouvence de groove spirituel.

Bordel de merde.

Excuse my french, and congrats you all. :D

We've done a wonderful exclusive on 180gr Cristal Clear Blue Vinyl. We might add a mini-bio written par JD Beauvalet.

Is there some Varech or Wizard must die left to swap for ?

Is there some Varech or Wizard must die left to swap for ?
I got to check this out, but I'm not sure. If there is not, you know where to knock. :)

Swap is a real dilemna for record club : Even if we know we can't make every one happy with the ROTM, it is always frustrating to see our members choose a swap. Even if it is way to catch a previous release and keep you with us. :)

I got to check this out, but I'm not sure. If there is not, you know where to knock. :)

Swap is a real dilemna for record club : Even if we know we can't make every one happy with the ROTM, it is always frustrating to see our members choose a swap. Even if it is way to catch a previous release and keep you with us. :)

Yes, I understand that, and I think your curation is really good, but sometimes too ecclectic for me ! It's easier for me with VMP to compare with the other record club I'm suscribed to, because Classics is my jam pretty much 90% of the time, because is more focused on 3 genres.

But one thing I really like with WBC is the care you have with chosing the right variant for each record, I haver yet to find an uninspired colour scheme for your releases.

Yes, I understand that, and I think your curation is really good, but sometimes too ecclectic for me ! It's easier for me with VMP to compare with the other record club I'm suscribed to, because Classics is my jam pretty much 90% of the time, because is more focused on 3 genres.

But one thing I really like with WBC is the care you have with chosing the right variant for each record, I haver yet to find an uninspired colour scheme for your releases.
Well, the yellow on Funk Prook is too yellow. Could not sleep for 2 days when I unpack the delivery. 😂

Underdog (label) and BixWax (Retailer) got some more for sure. Any way our exclusive (Color + MiniBio + Heavyweight) is only available at WaxBuyersClub.

Underdog (label) and BixWax (Retailer) got some more for sure. Any way our exclusive (Color + MiniBio + Heavyweight) is only available at WaxBuyersClub.
Don´t worry, i just signed up for three months and i won´t swap this. Is the the mini bio in english or do i have to dust up my French?

Back