Wax Buyers Club

Work's been busy lately and kept me from my turntable. 😭

I listened to a bit of Square on their bandcamp and liked it, although I think I'm gonna swap for Emerald Isle this month as that's been on my list for a while now. I will probably grab it some time down the road, though.

Work's been busy lately and kept me from my turntable. 😭 I listened to a bit of Square on their bandcamp and liked it, although I think I'm gonna swap for Emerald Isle this month as that's been on my list for a while now. I will probably grab it some time down the road, though.

You should! I'm nearly out of stock for Emerald Isle.

There is a lot of bass in it. So far my favorite 2022 ROTM.

I think my favorite so far for 2022 is still Johnnie Carwash but Kolinga is up there. Waxidermist was really good too and Reuben's Daughters really grew on me and oh yeah we also had that Sam Records release to kick off the year.

Really solid 2022 so far, Ed. 🍻

I think my favorite so far for 2022 is still Johnnie Carwash but Kolinga is up there. Waxidermist was really good too and Reuben's Daughters really grew on me and oh yeah we also had that Sam Records release to kick off the year.

Really solid 2022 so far, Ed. 🍻
And Sam Records will be back in december. :D

Thank you for your support. It has been a tough year with the pressing plant delay and the economic crisis.

God. I complain and I groan, so I'm a real French record store.

Edit: I spent way too much time on discogs searching 1950s/1960s French jazz records looking for the words "Live In” in that font so I'm going to hazard a guess it's an all-new release of a performance from that time period.

Last edited:

Edit: I spent way too much time on discogs searching 1950s/1960s French jazz records looking for the words "Live In” in that font so I'm going to hazard a guess it's an all-new release of a performance from that time period.

😂 It is an lost live series. So, very very big exclusive from Sam Records.

For those here who love jazz and great records, don't delay. It's been a tough year and we've lost quite a few subscribers due to the crisis. I have fewer discs to offer for one-month subscribers.

Back