Wax Buyers Club

All I want for Christmas is a hint about January's WBC record. 🎅
Sorry for the late answer... I took a few days off and it was more than welcome. Time to reconnect, update the website and start the shipping for Jannuary ROTM.

I don't know really how to clue the record, so I make a teasing. It is a new Sam Records release in the "Lost Live Series". It will not be available at Sam's before months (and not at this price), and it comes with an exclusive photo insert.

Donald Byrd is what hooked me into WBC in the first place! Can't wait to hear this!

You still plan to have some other Sam Records in the store as well, yes?

Donald Byrd is what hooked me into WBC in the first place! Can't wait to hear this! You still plan to have some other Sam Records in the store as well, yes?

It should has been another artist but the TP were too bad too be used. So, Sam Records get us a plan B which is not too bad. ;)

Yes, they will be in stock next week but maybe after the ROTM shipping. Sorry for that.

Can’t wait to receive mine!
Just send me an pm here and remind me your email, I'll give you the tracking. (It is not automaticaly send to members... got a lot of work in 2022 on the website)

Question for @Edd! Is this an album you can get in your shop? :)

--> Kurt Elling - SuperBlue - Vinyle – Wax Buyers Club ;)

It seems this pressing has been done with a minimum of copy. Even if the barcode shows it is the clear vinyl version, I can not be sure it is. The distribution guy has no info about it.

Damn this album is good!

Back