Wax Buyers Club

Just one or 2 infos about December and January ROTM, before my coffee and start shipping your vinyl.

As you all know, pressing vinyl is a bloody hard challenge since the beginning of the year. 2022 is about to be the same, or worth. At Wax Buyers Club, so far so good even if I have to make some adjustments every month.

This is why the December Sam Records ROTM will happen in January. I know a "lot" of people here are waiting for it. Instead, December is a Funk/Soul record with Arcadia. It is the new album from The Buttshakers. Cutting and Pressing has been done at Optimal, and it sounds as good as the final mix/master I heard almost a year ago. This album should has not be a ROTM : even if I sometimes make twice a ROTM with the same artist, i try not to.
But well, pressing plant mess and very good relation with the label made it happen. And this is a very good news : December might be one on the best ROTM I had since 2015. If you did not listen to it, please do. It is an instant classic.

Just one or 2 infos about December and January ROTM, before my coffee and start shipping your vinyl.

As you all know, pressing vinyl is a bloody hard challenge since the beginning of the year. 2022 is about to be the same, or worth. At Wax Buyers Club, so far so good even if I have to make some adjustments every month.

This is why the December Sam Records ROTM will happen in January. I know a "lot" of people here are waiting for it. Instead, December is a Funk/Soul record with Arcadia. It is the new album from The Buttshakers. Cutting and Pressing has been done at Optimal, and it sounds as good as the final mix/master I heard almost a year ago. This album should has not be a ROTM : even if I sometimes make twice a ROTM with the same artist, i try not to.
But well, pressing plant mess and very good relation with the label made it happen. And this is a very good news : December might be one on the best ROTM I had since 2015. If you did not listen to it, please do. It is an instant classic.

I'm going to have to sign back up for this. Definitely in for the Sam ROTM as well

I wasn't here for the previous Buttshakers release, so I'm glad you're doing another one. And yeah, this album is great, I can't wait to spin it.

Looking ahead to next month, will you also be adding some other Sam Records releases to your store to go along with the ROTM?

Oh man, this album is great!

I wasn't here for the previous Buttshakers release, so I'm glad you're doing another one. And yeah, this album is great, I can't wait to spin it.

Looking ahead to next month, will you also be adding some other Sam Records releases to your store to go along with the ROTM?
Everything depends on Fred, but it is planned.
Oh man, this album is great!
I told you so. ;)

And since we are talking about Sam Records.
Asked him on Instagram since I was shopping in Paris today. Unfortunately shop is opening next week. Their location is fine, they are very close from Superfly Records.

Reactions: Edd
When is the cutoff to sign up for December? Wanna make sure it does not arrive while I'm visiting the family over xmas

When is the cutoff to sign up for December? Wanna make sure it does not arrive while I'm visiting the family over xmas
25th. But you can place your order and ask for a precise date of shipping. I'm pretty much doing everything, so problem are easy to solve. ;)

Reactions: Jan
Box from France arrived today.

s1aZa39.jpg

Also included in the box: a non-WBC edition of an Henri Texier album and a Deluxe album that arrived in time to be put under the Christmas tree. 🎅

Edit: even on my (still) messed up sound system this record sounds fantastic on vinyl. Total home run this month, Ed.

Last edited:
Oh very cool : 11 days from France to US. I can see a slight bend corner on the cover. Are you other records ok?

Yes, it does sounds fantastic !

Oh very cool : 11 days from France to US. I can see a slight bend corner on the cover. Are you other records ok?

Yes, it does sounds fantastic !
Deluxe has a small corner ding as well, but I very rarely complain about those sorts of issues, as long as the records themselves are fine.

This is happening, in Jannuary.
Yesss, thank you! I think the vinyl only got released in Europe, and a couple of local jazz cats I sort of know play on it. Super happy for them that the album got nominated for a Grammy.

Last edited:
In
Deluxe has a small corner ding as well, but I very rarely complain about those sorts of issues, as long as the records themselves are fine.

Yesss, thank you! I think the vinyl only got released in Europe, and a couple of local jazz cats I sort of know play on it. Super happy for them that the album got nominated for a Grammy.
i don’t know this artist. On my playlist then, thanks!

Back