Wax Buyers Club

Damn... is ASM gone gone, @Edd?

I went back and listened to it after getting into Clouds in a Headlock and thought I might pick that up as well, but saw it's now out of stock in the store. :(
I'm in my monthly shipping mess and I might have good news about ASM Color Wheel. Please send me an email : contact [AT] waxbuyers. Club.

By the way, a little update about our membership system.

We just did a big transition with Stripe. Recurring membership are now available for monthly, 4 and 12 months for France.
For Gift and International, our membership does not renew automatically (yet, I'm still thinking about it), and we did keep paypal (and credit card).

It will be much easier and cheaper for us, and almost invisible for you.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Do you know that your membership is over? :eek:😜;)
Yeah! I really want to renew now but can’t afford to at the moment because there’s so many things I want to purchase soon (vinyl equipment upgrades mainly).

I think I’ll renew in December or January, especially as December is going to be a Sam Records ROTM 😍. I’m hoping to get a higher paying job soon so then I can renew. I shouldn’t have spent all my retirement fund money so quickly! 😂🤦‍♂️🙈

I love the Nouvelle Vague ROTM so much by the way Ed! It might be my favourite ROTM since subscribing to the club! I couldn’t believe how much I loved the album and the pressing sounds great! 💎👏

• Cheers
Reactions: Edd
This grab is huge @Skalap! Sou Kono, Wizard Must Die, Elysian Fields and Vinyl Williams. Wouah.

Please tell us what you think about those records soon.

Considering how many records I played in the last weeks, I should tell you what I think by 2026 :p I am very happy with this haul and the seller packed the records very well. Sou Kono might be the first record I'll play because I love Kora instrument.

Got my Clouds in a Headlock and Henri Texier today!

Asmattic actually threw me for a loop after listening to the Vol. 1 mixtape for the past month. The WBC record is actually an abbreviated mix of Volume 1 (Side A) and Volume 2 (Side B). I miss the "Lucky Charms" sample but the South Park sample is still there. :)

Also: Henri Texier is fantastic. Love the folk sound to it, and it's nice having a jazz album where the frontman is the stand-up bass player (although I guess he's technically on every musical instrument for this album as well).

I'm probably the last person in this thread to get Texier, but if you're still on the fence, grab it now before it's too late.

Also: Henri Texier is fantastic. Love the folk sound to it, and it's nice having a jazz album where the frontman is the stand-up bass player (although I guess he's technically on every musical instrument for this album as well).

I'm probably the last person in this thread to get Texier, but if you're still on the fence, grab it now before it's too late.
That Henri Texier album is superb.

Back