Wax Buyers Club

Well. Madwreck was featured on La Fine Equipe ‎– La Boulangerie 2 released on French label Nowadays. There are some really great artists on this label including Clément Bazin, Fakear, Form or, again, La Fine Equipe. I can't find any upcoming album that looks like the label on the vinyl picture you shared.
I made it!

This isn't the album because it's all instrumental beats, but holy shit it rules and I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention:

Definitely grabbing that on the next Bandcamp Friday.

Edit: A "quick search on Google" has not helped me in the slightest. 😭

Last edited:
Congrats! I'll have to give it a listen. I strongly recomment anything that is on this label.

Listening to it right now and now I am extremely hyped for it. I was debating on whether I should let my sub lapse for a month and then resubscribe for the December Sam Records release, but I am definitely gonna stick around to get this.

Mattic has the whole thing on his Soundcloud:

Listening to it right now and now I am extremely hyped for it. I was debating on whether I should let my sub lapse for a month and then resubscribe for the December Sam Records release, but I am definitely gonna stick around to get this.

Mattic has the whole thing on his Soundcloud:

There is even a link to download the AotM for free

Glad you're were able to find it @NewsFedora !

It is basicely a mixtape/sideproject that was not meant to be released on vinyl. But we were agree with the label that it was so good so it deserve a nice and clean vinyl to enjoy it.

What is very cool about this ROTM is even that is a freedownload, it will not be available on streaming platform. Also, the vinyl numbercatalog is CMRxWBC70. It means only our members could get it. A few copy will be on sale on the label webshop... but that is all.

It is so a great exclusive for members!

Glad you're were able to find it @NewsFedora !

It is basicely a mixtape/sideproject that was not meant to be released on vinyl. But we were agree with the label that it was so good so it deserve a nice and clean vinyl to enjoy it.

What is very cool about this ROTM is even that is a freedownload, it will not be available on streaming platform. Also, the vinyl numbercatalog is CMRxWBC70. It means only our members could get it. A few copy will be on sale on the label webshop... but that is all.

It is so a great exclusive for members!

Great job @Edd! Can't wait to receive the record in the mail.

Great news. Beware with the flexi : it is a 33rpm thought it is print 45.

Heh, I’m sure I would’ve figured it out after a few seconds.

Also thanks for the Deluxe album, ordering it from you saved me a lot on shipping. Now to keep it hidden from the wife until Christmas. 👀

Reactions: Edd
And with that I am officially resubscribed for another 4 months. Can't wait to get this record and I'm looking forward to what the new year brings. :)

I have high hopes of seing one of my favorite albums ever to be released for the first time on vinyl.

Back